You prefer the cuck is there or away?

I m curious what which part of this prefers and why.

my ex changed her mind in minutes two times. First she wanted that I’m there to feel secure. Than as she realized that she liked the sex with him more she wished that I’m not there to don’t hurt my feelings. And as she realized and began to believe that it’s fine and also a turn on for me she liked it when I was there and watched or assist a bit. Hold her hands kissed her.
Her bull really enjoyed me there because it turned him on when she told us how better he is and me assisting him with my girlfriend.
The mind game.

i also talked to a bull who preferred when the man wasn’t there. When she cheats her hubby with him or also when he knows about…
he said it distract him when he is there…

my current girlfriend is unsecure about.
she prefers the idea with me. Because sex should be including both of us but she is unsecure if when I’m there she couldn’t switch her brain of and „let her go“or feel „watched“.

I preferred always to be there. Even in a cuckolding relationship i like the idea that also the cuck has his part on her pleasure, even it is just the fact that it turns her and the bull on when he watch. Also My biggest turn on is the pleasure of a woman. How she actsand looks when she is sexual.
I prefer to participate in some ways. Dang have to be penetration…
could be assisting, oral, body contact etc…

So I’m curious to any of you.. bulls hotwifes and cucks

Hubby should be present so he can see: .His wife in total orgasmic bliss as she takes a BBC!♠️

.He needs to see the much appreciated joy that his wife brings to other men with her pleasurable company and feel proud that he's the generous man who makes that happen.

.He needs to be there to support and encourage his wife to be all that she can be in this lifestyle and to watch as her inner slut is brought fourth by her lovers.

.He needs to be there because who's else is gonna clean up this 💦 mess?🤷

You'll get differing opinions on this. I'm never present and that's mainly because my wife protects me from the harsh front line reality and that's ok with me. I always think a Man doesn't want or need a third wheel cuckold hanging about and anyway, by the time he is getting intimate with the wife the mind games are pretty much over and won. We're of the "don't ask - don't tell" approach, but it's implicit that I support my wife's choices and decisions in everything , however tough it may be for me. So I think - let the Man have his access freedom and yes, ownership of his woman and let the hubbie do what he does alone and that way he can come to terms with things in his own way

You'll get differing opinions on this. I'm never present and that's mainly because my wife protects me from the harsh front line reality and that's ok with me. I always think a Man doesn't want or need a third wheel cuckold hanging about and anyway, by the time he is getting intimate with the wife the mind games are pretty much over and won. We're of the "don't ask - don't tell" approach, but it's implicit that I support my wife's choices and decisions in everything , however tough it may be for me. So I think - let the Man have his access freedom and yes, ownership of his woman and let the hubbie do what he does alone and that way he can come to terms with things in his own way
In my personal experience most couple's preference was to at least have hubby watch and enjoy the action! Hubby watching his wife get satisfied and enjoyed by other men for most was the whole reason for them getting into the hotwife lifestyle in the first place, so hubby not being present defeats the whole purpose!

In my personal experience this has been the order of popularity of hotwife scenarios:

1.Hubby just watching.
2. Threesome with the couple.
3. Hubby gets seconds.
4. Hubby is absent.

In my 13 years in the lifestyle number 4 was the least popular. Though I have met numerous hotwives alone it was still not as popular as the other three.

I've done it with and without the hubby there, and while I get a special pleasure from fucking a MWW in front of her husband it is almost always a better experience for me and the MWW without the husband there. There are no distractions, we are both more relaxed and she is willing to try new things (and violate any of his conditions). I generally will give the husband one shot at being there, the next time is without him. If the couple doesn't agree then there is no second chance. In these circumstances more times than not the wife, having experienced superior sex, will contact me on the sly and we'll get together without hubby.

I've done it with and without the hubby there, and while I get a special pleasure from fucking a MWW in front of her husband it is almost always a better experience for me and the MWW without the husband there. There are no distractions, we are both more relaxed and she is willing to try new things (and ******* any of his conditions). I generally will give the husband one shot at being there, the next time is without him. If the couple doesn't agree then there is no second chance. In these circumstances more times than not the wife, having experienced superior sex, will contact me on the sly and we'll get together without hubby.
Have to say that there is something incredibly hot about a married woman doing something for her lover when they are alone that she would not do in front of her husband. Pushing boundaries for the pleasure of the wife and lover with the husband not being able to interfere or stop it. By the time the husband finds out, it has already been done!! Love it!!

I was there every time with my wife. The main reason being, it was something we were doing and sharing as a COUPLE. I would say 90% of the time though, it was the BBC in bed with her alone just giving her what she needed. Occasionally I would kiss her and tell her I loved her, or have her suck on my cock for a little bit to give her the full 3some experience.
Someone mentioned something about "cleaning up", and yes I did that after they were done. The guy almost expected me to do that. And again, it was a way to share as a couple what my wife's body helped produce. Very erotic, actually.
Another thing that surprised me, was each guy never once asked about using a condom. They just assumed they would take my wife bareback. They all just somehow knew that is what we wanted!

My wife and her bull don't care if I'm present or not. They enjoy sex together regardless if I'm in the room watching them or not.
I, definitely, want to be there and I love watching them, but my presence in the room makes no difference to them. The only difference if I'm present is that I will lick and clean Maria's pussy afterwards. Otherwise she has to get up from the bed to go to the bathroom to have a shower.

I am present during the first meet with a new bbc and maybe the second. The first meet I usually partially undress her etc kissing her letting her know how much she and i will enjoy it. I then turn her over to the bull. All of a sudden during the second meet after the bull exposed her breasts and pinched her nipples he said i needed to go and opened the door. she kissed me and went to lay on the bed. I went into the living room and was there for hrs. It was actually hotter for me not seeing than being there. I know she lost her inhibitions and got wild beig alone. He told me later they had it planned and in deed she was sluttier. I leave up to her at this point

In the past, I always wanted to be there, to watch but also to make sure no limits taken advantage of, to be sure all was safe and sound. As detailed in previous posts, that’s one of the many reasons we’re moving to a bbc bull model for her, so that a trustworthy friendship is developed. I’ll be there when I can, but now she will feel comfortable fucking them at home if I can’t are it. This is now about her pussy and about he lovers bbc, and maybe not in that order. The honesty is something we are both still discussing and enjoying. If you tell your straight out that you think she’s built for black cock, it opens doors.

Hi to my followers in particular. I hope I have, or can, help or answer anything you have on your mind, we are gonna all be part of a book soon, so stick with it. Found this old thread of mine/ours, and it's FUNNY (?) already that my feelings have changed in just the past couple years and especially since (and because) my wife agreed to self-indentify as a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. When that happened, I thought she was my BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, simple, sexy, right? I didn't know that now, a couple years later, she's still BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE but now I'm BBC OWNED CUNT HOTWIFE'S CUCKOLD HUBBY, and that WE are BBC OwnED. REading my post above, yes, it's STILL all about my gir's pussy and your girl's pussy but we are SO much more comfortable now also agreeing that it's REALLY about worshipping big black cock first and foremost.

Back