You like to see your wife with a hickie after sex with a BBC?

If you send your wife out into combat,there are going to be battle scars! Hickies on their necks and tits,hand prints on the asses from be smacked and cum oozing from their stretched out holes is to be expected! Strap ,cuff or rope marks too from those who really play rough! If you send her out to be a whore,she will cum back looking like she was used like one!

My bbc lover leaves them on my neck where they are clearly visible and on my bust on occasions he will also leave them on the top of my thighs below my pussy line, I go swimming most mornings and others in the pool clearly see them.
When my husband sees them he becomes hard and I wank him but he cums with a few strokes.

Last edited:
I love it when my bulls give me hickeys during sex - first of all it feels so amazing - the mix of pleasure and pain - particularly as I am already experiencing the pain/pleasure mix while a BBC is fucking my tiny pussy! But also I love how they stay with me several days to remind me of how amazing it was and to mark his territory, forsing hubby to see for several days how he owned me. The only problem is I have to use a lot of concealer when I go out in public. 😂. The photo below was taken after one particularly amazing session.

8B42A5EF-8297-4847-8F56-632F9F7B8014.jpeg

I love it when my bulls give me hickeys during sex - first of all it feels so amazing - the mix of pleasure and pain - particularly as I am already experiencing the pain/pleasure mix while a BBC is fucking my tiny pussy! But also I love how they stay with me several days to remind me of how amazing it was and to mark his territory, forsing hubby to see for several days how he owned me. The only problem is I have to use a lot of concealer when I go out in public. 😂. The photo below was taken after one particularly amazing session.

View attachment 5022966
Beautiful sweetheart 😍😍

Back