• You cant do any weird position bacause it cant reach

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Your wifes replaced you with a dildo

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Your wife found a new cock

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
We need an all of the above option lol.

My defining moment was my wife stopping me mid thrust and told me to stop because it was so small and pathetic she didn't want to fuck it anymore.

When my wife keep on laughing and smirking whenever i took turn to fuck her after she done it with her lover. She will said that her lover’s dick is better while continued kissing her lover. Sometimes, she will drive me crazy by saying that can she just gave her pussy entirely to her lover, to make her pregnant..

My wife played a real mind game with me last week. I had been caged for weeks, and my penis had not been inside her for months. She uncared me and asked me to enter her. I was a bit confused, but readily complied. After a minute of thrusting, she told me to pull out and bring a cock, referring to her favorite Mr. Marcus vibrating BBC dildo. After she came, she promptly locked me up. I am not quite sure how to feel. I am frustrated and humiliated, but excited at the same time. I think that the most humiliating and exciting aspect was that my penis was inside her when she asked for a cock. Obviously, she does not consider my penis to be a cock, and certainly not capable of pleasuring her sufficiently.

My wife played a real mind game with me last week. I had been caged for weeks, and my penis had not been inside her for months. She uncared me and asked me to enter her. I was a bit confused, but readily complied. After a minute of thrusting, she told me to pull out and bring a cock, referring to her favorite Mr. Marcus vibrating BBC dildo. After she came, she promptly locked me up. I am not quite sure how to feel. I am frustrated and humiliated, but excited at the same time. I think that the most humiliating and exciting aspect was that my penis was inside her when she asked for a cock. Obviously, she does not consider my penis to be a cock, and certainly not capable of pleasuring her sufficiently.
This is beautiful! Gotta love a cuckoldress that does humiliation effortlessly.

Back