You Hated It...But he ordered it

I dislike doing all the things I'm told to do. I hate being degraded and humiliated by total strangers, being used sexually by strangers as a cumdump. Wearing slutty, revealing clothes, being partially stripped and exposed in public. Performing oral sex in public. Etc .I hate being nothing more than meat for men to use.

I dislike doing all the things I'm told to do. I hate being degraded and humiliated by total strangers, being used sexually by strangers as a cumdump. Wearing slutty, revealing clothes, being partially stripped and exposed in public. Performing oral sex in public. Etc .I hate being nothing more than meat for men to use.
How can you hate all of those??

I was told to do them. My first husband whored me out to certain of his clients who had me do some truly sick things. I am a submissive and
I love my current husband and want him to be happy. If that means I do sick, perverted things that cause me pain and suffering so be it.
for my opinion sex and BDSM in special should always have the consense of all . safe , sane , consensual .
it is the sub who set the rules how the master is allowed to use her .
for sure with some expirience he can try to widen up the borders . but he always need to careful .
he is responsible and he should be worth and able to take this responsibility .

I was told to do them. My first husband whored me out to certain of his clients who had me do some truly sick things. I am a submissive and
I love my current husband and want him to be happy. If that means I do sick, perverted things that cause me pain and suffering so be it.
for my opinion sex and BDSM in special should always have the consense of all . safe , sane , consensual .
it is the sub who set the rules how the master is allowed to use her .
for sure with some expirience he can try to widen up the borders . but he always need to careful .
he is responsible and he should be worth and able to take this responsibility .

To be honest I don't enjoy being punished physically. But psychological I am flooded first with humiliation, I feel my face flush and what the earth to open but. But then I get the pleasure of total submission. But I am alway glad when a beating is over. Licking my black masters boots or being passed around and insulted - they are all soon good!:mstickle:

To be honest I don't enjoy being punished physically. But psychological I am flooded first with humiliation, I feel my face flush and what the earth to open but. But then I get the pleasure of total submission. But I am alway glad when a beating is over. Licking my black masters boots or being passed around and insulted - they are all soon good!:mstickle:
Yes, being brutally used, having my clothes ripped from my body, being slapped and beaten and then being passed around sexually by large groups of blacks.

jody, can you describe some of what you mention hating, or disliking?

Back