You grow to accept it... April 2023 = 16 years pussy free

Being soft while being penetrated even enhaces the feeling in your butt. Also when you cum through prostate massage or deeper penetration the fact of being soft makes that the seminal ducts are not under pressure beacause of an erection and makes the feeling of an ejaculation eveb stronger. The only thing is that once you experienced a fullbody orgasm what is also called a sissygasm and that is more powerfull then a prostate orgasm that is more localised around the ass and genitals most guys do not want to have regular sex anymore. For me it is the case! :)
Sounds heavenly. The closest thing I have experiences is a BJ while getting a P-spot massage. Tingling hands and feet. Weak knees. And this overall feeling of being loved. I remember each man that has brought that to me. If a sissygasm is anything like that then I want one.

9 years pussy free, I was slowly losing interest in fucking, I was realizing that I was no longer rock hard when fucking in as it went on I was going limp and would have to stop and stroke myself hard, eventually that failed me, when I would meet Men I was again rock hard, it took some time but I finally made the connection as to what was happening

Being soft while being penetrated even enhaces the feeling in your butt. Also when you cum through prostate massage or deeper penetration the fact of being soft makes that the seminal ducts are not under pressure beacause of an erection and makes the feeling of an ejaculation eveb stronger. The only thing is that once you experienced a fullbody orgasm what is also called a sissygasm and that is more powerfull then a prostate orgasm that is more localised around the ass and genitals most guys do not want to have regular sex anymore. For me it is the case! :)
Honestly those are the best orgasms !

9 years pussy free, I was slowly losing interest in fucking, I was realizing that I was no longer rock hard when fucking in as it went on I was going limp and would have to stop and stroke myself hard, eventually that failed me, when I would meet Men I was again rock hard, it took some time but I finally made the connection as to what was happening
It is really an exciting journey. So many new things to try.

At first I was cut off and ignorant she was fucking black men. Eventually you learn why no more pussy. It's difficult. But you learn to accecpt things.

This April I begin my 17th year pussy free cuck status. Never again getting pussy. But I'm caged now too. :)
Congratulations on being pussy free for 16 years.

Well, my dick hasn’t been in my wife’s pussy since mid December of 2022 so about 3 months now I’ve been pussy free. My wife hasn’t sucked my dick, touched it with her lips or tongue at all in well over 10 years. As a matter of fact, she loves to make me watch her suck BBC‘s to completion and makes a sure on special occasions when I use to get a bj (birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, etc) i still get a blow job only its a visual blow job as I sit right beside her and watch her suck a really big nice black cock to completion. My wife is an absolute BBC loving slut wife and very proud of it and will talk and tell anyone interested in learning or knowing about it. She feels me guiding her to BBC really awakened a sexual beast inside her and she loves fucking them and can’t get enough. When i say she is a sexual beast, I mean she is fucking her black bulls damn near daily. Of course, she sits on my face and feeds me the evidence while i jerk myself off but this is what we both want and we both enjoy sex the best this way. My wife discovered although she’s only 5’1” maybe and small, she has a very deep pussy and big black cocks are what does it for her sexually, she loves the deep strokes and her pussy can take those big beautiful cocks as she calls them and continue to beg for more. The more BBC she gets, the more she wants and this has been going on since I talked her into it coming up on nearly 20 years ago. She likes two things about it, most importantly she loves the sex and the orgasms, the amount of orgasms she has fucking her black bulls is super addictive. Number two, she loves how much this lifestyle turns me on and that she can have her sexual freedom to get the kind of sex she wants, needs, craves anytime, anywhere knowing she has my full trust And knowing if she turned down a good black cock, how disappointed I would be in her!!!!
You are an excellent white cuckold husband. It appears that you are Proud that your white slut wife is a Very Proud Big Black Cock loving slut wife.

My first cuck experience was discovering my crush and her best friend sharing another guys cock through a first floor window, the emotions of jealousy, and sexual excitement as I realized looking st her and her besties beautiful naked bodies working to keep the guys dick wet for 3 1/2 hours , realizing I would never experience that , made me want to suck his dick

Back