Would You Want To Or Have You Ever Been Double Penetrated?

@KnottyPatty is the *******!!!!! Gotta see her pix from 20 years ago to now. Must see. Built to take a pounding BBC style!

QUOTE="KnottyPatty, post: 1270300, member: 109337"]Yes and it's wonderful! I love anal so it's a fairly regular thing when the guys visit!! EVERYONE involved loves it probably because of how crazed with lust it gets me!! Have had 2 BBC's several times but my favorite is to be riding hubby and a BBC in my ass!! That way hubby is looking directly into my eyes as those 2 cocks fill me. He see's my facial expressions and of course hears me and while he's a nice 7", I think he gets a little harder the more crazed I get!![/QUOTE]

@KnottyPatty is the *******!!!!! Gotta see her pix from 20 years ago to now. Must see. Built to take a pounding BBC style!

QUOTE="KnottyPatty, post: 1270300, member: 109337"]Yes and it's wonderful! I love anal so it's a fairly regular thing when the guys visit!! EVERYONE involved loves it probably because of how crazed with lust it gets me!! Have had 2 BBC's several times but my favorite is to be riding hubby and a BBC in my ass!! That way hubby is looking directly into my eyes as those 2 cocks fill me. He see's my facial expressions and of course hears me and while he's a nice 7", I think he gets a little harder the more crazed I get!!
[/QUOTE]
You're soooooooooooooooo sweet!!!:lips::lips: Yeah someone pointed out to me that I have a sexy "cum fuck me" look in my avatar pix and I noticed how right they were on another pix for 20+ years ago...............at about 50 on the left, about 26 on the right!! Guess I want to make sure you know what I NEED!!!!:angel:
patty.jpg

Take notes young fuck queens. This is perfectly aged BBC pussy! Like a fine wine! Built for destruction. Salut'
QUOTE="KnottyPatty, post: 1270316, member: 109337"][/QUOTE]
You're soooooooooooooooo sweet!!!:lips::lips: Yeah someone pointed out to me that I have a sexy "cum fuck me" look in my avatar pix and I noticed how right they were on another pix for 20+ years ago...............at about 50 on the left, about 26 on the right!! Guess I want to make sure you know what I NEED!!!!:angel:
View attachment 1112364[/QUOTE]

Hottie!

?

QUOTE="Melbtraveller, post: 1270454,

member: 110335"]You're soooooooooooooooo sweet!!!:lips::lips: Yeah someone pointed out to me that I have a sexy "cum fuck me" look in my avatar pix and I noticed how right they were on another pix for 20+ years ago...............at about 50 on the left, about 26 on the right!! Guess I want to make sure you know what I NEED!!!!:angel:
Hottie![/QUOTE]

Anal yes but DP not yet. When I was younger and had a chance I was a little freaked out by how out of control I was and was afraid I would love it and go absolutely nuts (if that makes sense). Now that I have matured (older lol) I would love to cross this one off my list....and if I go nuts all the better.

Back