hot-sexy-redheads-4.jpg

hot-sexy-redheads-5.jpg

hot-sexy-redheads-6.jpg

hot-sexy-redheads-9.jpg

hot-sexy-redheads-10.jpg

hot-sexy-redheads-12.jpg
hot-sexy-redheads-14.jpg

hot-sexy-redheads-16.jpg

So i was coming from working-out this morning and I'm feeling so hungry at this time I could eat a horse (to quote Tony Montana). So the nearest spot near was Wendy's which I hardly ever eat at since I try to stick to lean meats, fruits, veggies, and salads. But i had to get something fulfilling in my system quick.

As I enter the Wendy's still feeling the rush of endorphins like some high from the work-out and my muscles starting to rip apart my shirt as a bulk of mass growing on my arms and chest I locked eyes with a Red-head who is sitting at a table with a cuck-looking-little white-boi.

I order my meal and instead of taking it to go, I tell the em I'll have it here. I grab the food tray and I walk over to take a seat right at the table with the Redhead who was giving me the come fuck-me look with the white-guy sitting next to her.
wendys-premium-cod-sandwich-i-bet-i-know-large-4.jpg

I introduce myself and say hey how are yall doing - I'm the 'BigBlackBull', this seat wasn't taken was it? I just sat down not awaiting for a response anyway cause a Bull takes what he wants.
They nod their heads no both with a smile. I say cool, so you two come here often and how do yall know each other.

The guy says - yeah we come here alot my name is Mick and this is my girlfriend Wendy. I nod my head to say whats up but immediately turn my head to Wendy and say you have some gorgeous Red hair. She just starts smiling with a big ol' Kool-aid smile on her face.
b66d53f25c8eac5db8e7438b4c577223.jpg

I said plus red is my favorite color and you know what red does to a Bull don't you? The boi-friend starts smiling now too. I then said do you two like fun and adventure. They say sure. I then ask so whats the most fun and adventure you ever had. They say well gosh we like rollerblading down hills. I said would you ever goto Pamplona Spain and do the Bull run?

I asked them have they heard much about BigBlackBull's how they have large cocks and balls too. Wendy said oh yeah- I heard they had cocks like soooo big it wouldn't fit in both of your hands and you couldn't get your mouth all the way around it.
wendysgirl.jpg

I said well I know a place where you could go find out for yourself, have a little fun and adventure and go on a real Bull run. It would be the most fun you ever had in your lives, especially you Red-Wendy. They said really where? I said come with me and I'll show you. They said ok cool lets go. I asked well do you have a car, they said yeah so i said ok you drive and I'll tell you where to go.

So I give Mick the directions back to my BlackBull lair and while we're driving I tell them your about to be for the greatest adventure of your lives. They say oh-yeah, we can't wait to see if its true what they say about those bulls.

I tell them your about to see a real Big Black Bull and your going to be amazed and scared stiff at first that you won't be able to run but instead your gonna want to run to it. Wendy was like oh yeah- I always wanted to see a Bull up close.
maxresdefault.jpg

Mick said uh-oh i dont know about this. I said just relax Mick its gonna be fun, you will see I promise.
We pull up to the place and I said now once you enter there is no escape but your not gonna want to leave as your in for quite a show. But you have to give me a firm affirmation with both of you saying 'Yes' this is what you want to do. They take one last look at each other and say ok - were in.

We all three step inside the lair and I close and lock the door behind them. I ask if they want something to ******* as I have Grey-goose, some cranberry, Moscato, whatever flavor they may savor. They say they will take the Grey-goose and cranberry juice. So I mix 3 glasses and hand 2 to the couple and raise my glass saying "a toast from the host with the most moxie- and to the fun and adventurous couple who grabs the bull by the horns in life and seizes a great opportunity when they see one. Cheers to you!"

We all click glasses and then I start rubbing Wendy's hair. I say Mick, man Wendy has some of the most amazing hair i have ever seen. He said yeah she does. And then I rubbed my hands down her back and said wow she has a the cuttest little bubble-butt ass for a red-hair I ever seen too. Then Mick says 'excuse me Sir, but where is the Big BlackBull you were telling us about?' I said hold-on he's coming, and I removed my shirt then dropped my pants to reveal my HUGE-BIG-BLACK-TEN-INCH-COCK (my real-cock-shot).
me-biw-pics2-jpeg.423648

Mick just started crying and said 'I knew-it,
241e55a1315c62ef27664d65f6257c79987cb7de1bdcc133a191619296df5a12.jpg

Wendy then unzipped Mick's pants and pulled out his cock saying look how pathetic Mick's little shrimp-dick is. Its so small he is always squinting (like in the pic above) when he goes to piss saying 'I can't find my dick' Wendy come help me find my dick.
9366053-1.jpg

Then wendy slipped off her clothes and said Mr. BigBlackBull i've always wanted to ride a wild Bull as she pushed me back and slid down on my cock bouncing her ass up and down with a great-big-grin on her mug:
tumblr_n0mg0gs4og1rq93veo1_400.gif

and only after one minute of sliding down on my cock she began to scream oh-God I'm cumming, I'm cumming
tumblr_n0mfs3LgO11rq93veo1_400.gif

and then I flipped her over after her riding me for almost 20minutes and impaled her with my 10" thick and throbbin BBC..
tumblr_n0xkg0cZHG1rq93veo1_400.gif

and I finally flipped her over grabbed her leg over my left shoulder and I pounded away until I was on the verge of erupting like a molten-red-hot-volcano
tumblr_n0kfin1gL01rq93veo1_400.gif

I finally stood up and grabbed a fist full of her red-hair from the back as I thrust my BBC into her mouth and exploaded with a huge Wendy's large Wendy cup of black smoothie cum all the way into the back of her throat and she started to ******* while swallowing a mouthful.

Mick was still sitting in the back crying while stroking his little shrimp-dick and said Holy-fuck that was amazing. You were right Mr. BigBlacBull it truly was something spectacular to behold how you controlled and fucked my gf Wendy. I never seen her so hot and turned on before.
red-head-on-knees-suckin.jpg

Man and if you thought that was something, you should hear what happened later when I went to go pay my AT&T cell-phone bill and I ran into that AT&T sales chic later that afternoon...;)
att-food-court-family-pricing-commercial-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
STORY TELLING GOES TO A NEW LEVEL ....
View attachment 476404 Obviously a man with absolutely NOTHING to do ... View attachment 476403 "My kind of friends!"
just a lazy afternoon- waiting for a Holiday party this evening though - wish you were here, we could have went together and had some egg-nogg by the yultide fire and flirted with all the white chics with the ugly xmas sweaters and short skirts. :bigsmile::blackgreedy:

STORY TELLING GOES TO A NEW LEVEL ....
View attachment 476404 Obviously a man with absolutely NOTHING to do ... View attachment 476403 "My kind of friends!"

@MacNfries
If you thought that story was something, then you haven't seen anything yet until you read and seen the Dungeon party where I invited half the chics on this site to it;

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/page-8#post-617368

Let me know what you think about that one Macman.

@donnie
Yeah your wife is invited and she will service her Black-Master-Bull very well. Just make sure you be a good little boi and email me like I directed you to.

Last edited:
So i was coming from working-out this morning and I'm feeling so hungry at this time I could eat a horse (to quote Tony Montana). So the nearest spot near was Wendy's which I hardly ever eat at since I try to stick to lean meats, fruits, veggies, and salads. But i had to get something fulfilling in my system quick.

As I enter the Wendy's still feeling the rush of endorphins like some high from the work-out and my muscles starting to rip apart my shirt as a bulk of mass growing on my arms and chest I locked eyes with a Red-head who is sitting at a table with a cuck-looking-little white-boi.

I order my meal and instead of taking it to go, I tell the em I'll have it here. I grab the food tray and I walk over to take a seat right at the table with the Redhead who was giving me the come fuck-me look with the white-guy sitting next to her.
wendys-premium-cod-sandwich-i-bet-i-know-large-4.jpg

I introduce myself and say hey how are yall doing - I'm the 'BigBlackBull', this seat wasn't taken was it? I just sat down not awaiting for a response anyway cause a Bull takes what he wants.
They nod their heads no both with a smile. I say cool, so you two come here often and how do yall know each other.

The guy says - yeah we come here alot my name is Mick and this is my girlfriend Wendy. I nod my head to say whats up but immediately turn my head to Wendy and say you have some gorgeous Red hair. She just starts smiling with a big ol' Kool-aid smile on her face.
b66d53f25c8eac5db8e7438b4c577223.jpg

I said plus red is my favorite color and you know what red does to a Bull don't you? The boi-friend starts smiling now too. I then said do you two like fun and adventure. They say sure. I then ask so whats the most fun and adventure you ever had. They say well gosh we like rollerblading down hills. I said would you ever goto Pamplona Spain and do the Bull run?

I asked them have they heard much about BigBlackBull's how they have large cocks and balls too. Wendy said oh yeah- I heard they had cocks like soooo big it wouldn't fit in both of your hands and you couldn't get your mouth all the way around it.
wendysgirl.jpg

I said well I know a place where you could go find out for yourself, have a little fun and adventure and go on a real Bull run. It would be the most fun you ever had in your lives, especially you Red-Wendy. They said really where? I said come with me and I'll show you. They said ok cool lets go. I asked well do you have a car, they said yeah so i said ok you drive and I'll tell you where to go.

So I give Mick the directions back to my BlackBull lair and while we're driving I tell them your about to be for the greatest adventure of your lives. They say oh-yeah, we can't wait to see if its true what they say about those bulls.

I tell them your about to see a real Big Black Bull and your going to be amazed and scared stiff at first that you won't be able to run but instead your gonna want to run to it. Wendy was like oh yeah- I always wanted to see a Bull up close.
maxresdefault.jpg

Mick said uh-oh i dont know about this. I said just relax Mick its gonna be fun, you will see I promise.
We pull up to the place and I said now once you enter there is no escape but your not gonna want to leave as your in for quite a show. But you have to give me a firm affirmation with both of you saying 'Yes' this is what you want to do. They take one last look at each other and say ok - were in.

We all three step inside the lair and I close and lock the door behind them. I ask if they want something to ******* as I have Grey-goose, some cranberry, Moscato, whatever flavor they may savor. They say they will take the Grey-goose and cranberry juice. So I mix 3 glasses and hand 2 to the couple and raise my glass saying "a toast from the host with the most moxie- and to the fun and adventurous couple who grabs the bull by the horns in life and seizes a great opportunity when they see one. Cheers to you!"

We all click glasses and then I start rubbing Wendy's hair. I say Mick, man Wendy has some of the most amazing hair i have ever seen. He said yeah she does. And then I rubbed my hands down her back and said wow she has a the cuttest little bubble-butt ass for a red-hair I ever seen too. Then Mick says 'excuse me Sir, but where is the Big BlackBull you were telling us about?' I said hold-on he's coming, and I removed my shirt then dropped my pants to reveal my HUGE-BIG-BLACK-TEN-INCH-COCK (my real-cock-shot).
me-biw-pics2-jpeg.423648

Mick just started crying and said 'I knew-it,
241e55a1315c62ef27664d65f6257c79987cb7de1bdcc133a191619296df5a12.jpg

Wendy then unzipped Mick's pants and pulled out his cock saying look how pathetic Mick's little shrimp-dick is. Its so small he is always squinting (like in the pic above) when he goes to piss saying 'I can't find my dick' Wendy come help me find my dick.
9366053-1.jpg

Then wendy slipped off her clothes and said Mr. BigBlackBull i've always wanted to ride a wild Bull as she pushed me back and slid down on my cock bouncing her ass up and down with a great-big-grin on her mug:
tumblr_n0mg0gs4og1rq93veo1_400.gif

and only after one minute of sliding down on my cock she began to scream oh-God I'm cumming, I'm cumming
tumblr_n0mfs3LgO11rq93veo1_400.gif

and then I flipped her over after her riding me for almost 20minutes and impaled her with my 10" thick and throbbin BBC..
tumblr_n0xkg0cZHG1rq93veo1_400.gif

and I finally flipped her over grabbed her leg over my left shoulder and I pounded away until I was on the verge of erupting like a molten-red-hot-volcano
tumblr_n0kfin1gL01rq93veo1_400.gif

I finally stood up and grabbed a fist full of her red-hair from the back as I thrust my BBC into her mouth and exploaded with a huge Wendy's large Wendy cup of black smoothie cum all the way into the back of her throat and she started to ******* while swallowing a mouthful.

Mick was still sitting in the back crying while stroking his little shrimp-dick and said Holy-fuck that was amazing. You were right Mr. BigBlacBull it truly was something spectacular to behold how you controlled and fucked my gf Wendy. I never seen her so hot and turned on before.
View attachment 476399

Man and if you thought that was something, you should hear what happened later when I went to go pay my AT&T cell-phone bill and I ran into that AT&T sales chic later that afternoon...;)
att-food-court-family-pricing-commercial-300x300.jpg

That was very good, Sounds like you have a Wendy For Life ;)

@MacNfries
If you thought that story was something, then you haven't seen anything yet until you read and seen the Dungeon party where I invited half the chics on this site to it;

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-black-bulls-dungeon.36495/page-8#post-617368

Let me know what you think about that one Macman.

wow, that crap will give me nightmares, though ... way to spooky for me. I once had a dream, as a little boy, of a bunch of people in masks chasing me. I never forgot it ... this kind of reminds me of that. I can see some white chick getting off on this, but some of us whiteboiz gotta know when not to participate.
I can smoke me a blunt and get my fantasies working ... ;)
Mac

Personally I can't stand this bitch. I hate everything she stands for. Seems like a corporate manufactured "geek/smart girl" subculture stereotype with a brain full of internet snark and nothing else. Maybe that's just the character she plays on TV though.

It could be but i bet she is nice off TV..I dont know but everyones entitled to their opinion.

Lewis

Back