Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
Personally I can't stand this bitch. I hate everything she stands for. Seems like a corporate manufactured "geek/smart girl" subculture stereotype with a brain full of internet snark and nothing else. Maybe that's just the character she plays on TV though.

Perhaps, but can't you just appreciate her for being a good looking woman?

Perhaps, but can't you just appreciate her for being a good looking woman?
Morgan is hot, whether she is fronting for Wendy's or any other business. She is making a very comfortable living being an actress in commercials. A lot of men and woman aspire to be actors and actresses but never get anyplace. I have a certain amount of respect for anyone that finds success doing something they enjoy.

Plus she is a very hot redhead and if given the opportunity I likely would fuck her in a heartbeat. Then I would ask her to visit Lewis.:blackgrimace:

Yes so delicious. I wish I could post more Chip, but my computer crashed :( and I can't do anything till I get a new one

My phone can only do so much :(

I certainly wouldn't mind bedding her, but I do believe Lewis has expressed a desire for her before i did so I would give his the opportunity of going first if he chose. I suspect he would probably go first, third, fifth. etc

Yes so delicious. I wish I could post more Chip, but my computer crashed :( and I can't do anything till I get a new one

My phone can only do so much :(
Sorry about your computer that has happened to all of us and always lose something we cannot replace but can still see her on TV and here.

I certainly wouldn't mind bedding her, but I do believe Lewis has expressed a desire for her before i did so I would give his the opportunity of going first if he chose. I suspect he would probably go first, third, fifth. etc
So after you two how far down the line are the rest of us?

Back