Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters

Meeting the Parents, I dont know if its really Morgans Parents but Morgan's still fine.

If it was me meeting them, She would be a hot mess with a smile on :)

Do you agree?

Lewis

If your watching the Steelers Ravens game on CBS they are playing the hell out of this commercial

Still so fine ;)

Lewis

I thought I saw that little Wendy's Red Head the other week at a Black Male Review Strip show a Black Bull was performing at. She came up and started staring at the Black Bull, then she came back stage and first started sucking on the BBC and then got bent over and fucked good and finally blackened the way those Wendy's burgers get done on the grill.
tumblr_n2g1qtELcz1rkzmfbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7ild24SVh1rq93veo1_400.gif

tumblr_n7vbgmmd6w1tvzpu1o1_500.jpg

And who were the fools to vote no to that? Man you missing out on some Prime-grade A filet-mignon pink pussy that's medium rare with a little red on the top and in the middle. Mmm, yummy.

Last edited:
I thought I saw that little Wendy's Red Head the other week at a Black Male Review Strip show a Black Bull was performing at. She came up and started staring at the Black Bull, then she came back stage and first started sucking on the BBC and then got bent over and fucked good and finally blackened the way those Wendy's burgers get done on the grill.

And who were the fools to vote no to that? Man you missing out on some Prime-grade A filet-mignon pink pussy that's medium rare with a little red on the top and in the middle. Mmm, yummy.

There you go and if there is another one and another one that looks like her. I know you would put that fire out of that wet white pussy for sure. Keep it up

Lewis

You can highlight it and see who voted NO but thats their opinion and more for us that want it

Last edited:

Love the redhead in the top picture.

Heres Morgan eating Wendys Pulled porked sandwiches :)

Bar B Que Sauce on them lips mmmmmmmm Delicious

Lewis

The extended version of this commercial of the Wendys Pulled Pork Sandwiches.

With Morgan Eating those its spicy and good mmmmm

Lewis

Morgan doesnt have to say anything....She is just sexually suggestive. :)

Mmmmmm

Lewis

Love to have her smile after i finish with her like that ;)

Best Morgan Commercial of all time...In white, all wet and on her knees...Smiling

Mmmmmmm Delicious

What do you think...Do you agree ?

Lewis

Yes she is hot redheads are the new blondes so many girls/women dyeing their hair red because guys think it is hot. My second and hopefully last wife is a red head and I think she is hot, but she has a younger friend who is a bright natural red head and everyone including my wife thinks she is hot.

i like it and i wouldnt mind that at all, still fine with me. but i would still want a piece of it reguardless :)
If Morgan was available I would have to share her with you. We would likely have to flip a coin to see who went first. I think we would need a couple cases of Gatorade and a few days undisturbed.

I got to agree. Morgan is definitely some prime white pussy. I would want to her myself a few times before introducing her to my crew.

If Morgan was available I would have to share her with you. We would likely have to flip a coin to see who went first. I think we would need a couple cases of Gatorade and a few days undisturbed.

Yes, a few cases of gatorade and what ever she likes too, She going to need something to make it thru ;)

Maybe she can have some pull and have us some Wendys ;)

Lewis

Yes she is hot redheads are the new blondes so many girls/women dyeing their hair red because guys think it is hot. My second and hopefully last wife is a red head and I think she is hot, but she has a younger friend who is a bright natural red head and everyone including my wife thinks she is hot.

Love to see a pic of your wife Chip and see what your talking about. and if her younger friend is over 18 we need to see her too. so we all can see what your talking about ;)

Lewis

I got to agree. Morgan is definitely some prime white pussy. I would want to her myself a few times before introducing her to my crew.

Mmmmm it might be too good to share, Darius but your right got to have her alone and just trying to put out that fire down below ;)

Lewis

Wendys_MSGoodwin a.png

Im waiting for someone to dress up like her this weekend for Halloween Parties....it would be so open season that the ladies would be out for a few weeks after fufilling the fantasy of dressing up like her :)

Do you guys agree....

Lewis

Back