Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
I see thats cool i figured i ask because all i got was a I and that was it :)

would you be a redhead if you could ;)

If I could lie on my back and watch Morgan impale herself on my cock and then fuck me limp I believe that I could die a very happy man.

If I could lie on my back and watch Morgan impale herself on my cock and then fuck me limp I believe that I could die a very happy man.

I know she is hot isnt she Torpedo?

Wondering if i would see you here. What do you think of the new pics. Morgan is hot in formal gear :)

Lewis

I could Imagine her saying "More" to you Torpedo. all that red hair on you.

Still wondering if she matches down there ;)

Lewis

Im glad to see you on here.

I could Imagine her saying "More" to you Torpedo. all that red hair on you.

Still wondering if she matches down there ;)

Lewis

Im glad to see you on here.
Regrettably I doubt Morgan is a natural redhead. Normally all of a redhead's body hair is the same color. If you notice her eyebrows in her pictures the hair appears to brunette. I have found that eyebrows and pubic hair tend to be the same color. The best solution I can see Lewis is that Morgan spend a couple of days with you and I and we could thoroughly investigate things and then we could issue a report on this site.

I wonder if Morgan would make this sound with my cock in her mouth :)

Lot better than that Sandwich...

Lewis

Regrettably I doubt Morgan is a natural redhead. Normally all of a redhead's body hair is the same color. If you notice her eyebrows in her pictures the hair appears to brunette. I have found that eyebrows and pubic hair tend to be the same color. The best solution I can see Lewis is that Morgan spend a couple of days with you and I and we could thoroughly investigate things and then we could issue a report on this site.

If we had her Torpedo, They would have to have a search party for us, because i wouldnt want to leave ;)

Love to do research on That.

Lewis

New Morgan Commerical, Makes me want to have a debate Office Morgan or Summer Morgan

mmmmmm Either way delicious ;)

Lewis

The Extended Verison of Morgan's Commerical

I would love to eat her out under her desk and have her friend watch me while i do it ;)

So Sexy i know

Lewis

Back