Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
Yes would be awesome but convincing my wife to dress up like someone I have the hots for might be a problem, but I did get her to dress up with a blonde wig one time and she said she felt like an idiot oh perfect I replied.

I got to agree. Morgan is definitely some prime white pussy. I would want to her myself a few times before introducing her to my crew.
Love to see a pic of your wife Chip and see what your talking about. and if her younger friend is over 18 we need to see her too. so we all can see what your talking about ;)
my wife
Lewis

Attachments

• 0_32669600_1406144437-1.jpg
    0_32669600_1406144437-1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 49

Very Nice Chip, a nice long red wig ;) she could pull it off. And something sexy too mmmm Morgan as Little Red Riding Hood or a sexy nurse ;)

Is she going to dress up this year ;)

Lewis

Yes would be awesome but convincing my wife to dress up like someone I have the hots for might be a problem, but I did get her to dress up with a blonde wig one time and she said she felt like an idiot oh perfect I replied.

I would think if you brought it, she would have appreicated the gesture and do it. I know if i bought it, yes she would wear it without any resistance.

;) Lewis

My wife might have a thing for black cock at least one in particular but still is a conservative type person if her black friend has got her to dress up in some way I havent seen it. Yet I do agree she would look hot dressed like her, I am sorry we dont have any pictures of my wifes red headed friend but I probably havent looked in right spot and sure the pic would not be sexy. Yes she is over 18 married with 2 ******* but you could not tell if I do find any kind of pic will send it to see if you approve and agree with us.

My wife might have a thing for black cock at least one in particular but still is a conservative type person if her black friend has got her to dress up in some way I havent seen it. Yet I do agree she would look hot dressed like her, I am sorry we dont have any pictures of my wifes red headed friend but I probably havent looked in right spot and sure the pic would not be sexy. Yes she is over 18 married with 2 ******* but you could not tell if I do find any kind of pic will send it to see if you approve and agree with us.

Its Ok Chip, When you do find it just post it, No rush. I hope you will have fun tonight if you do anything.

Lewis

Yes, a few cases of gatorade and what ever she likes too, She going to need something to make it thru ;)

Maybe she can have some pull and have us some Wendys ;)

Lewis
Pretty good bet she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a few days.

Yes, a few cases of gatorade and what ever she likes too, She going to need something to make it thru ;)

Maybe she can have some pull and have us some Wendys ;)

Lewis
I wouldn't need to go to Wendy's, Morgan has everything I would want to eat.

tumblr_ned2sfZGod1ttvhmfo1_500.jpg

I went to Wendy's today and ran into that little red-head hottie. I sat right across from her and asked what was the biggest piece of meat she ever got her juicy red lips wrapped around? Her eye's opened wide and she began to smirk as she pondered the thought of the question.
wendys-spicy-santa-fe-cheeseburger-billion-degree-burrito-large-6.jpg

She said she never had any meat bigger than the burgers her dad served up. And I said to her, well babe come back to my place and let this Daddy give you some real meat that you couldn't possibly all fit in your mouth but there may be some other places you could put it. She dropped her burger and left with me right away.

I got some of that prime-grade-A hot medium rare meat with a little red on the top and pink in the middle.

I couldn't wait to taste that meat so bad that when I got it in my hands, I tore off the wrapper and began to go at it hard chewing, and screwing that little red-head wendy hottie until she said I'm changing the name of the restaurant to BIGBLACKBULL BURGERS, where the meat is definitely bigger than my daddys.

tumblr_n78ojgi4BO1s0k15oo1_400.gif

CIW_Wendy_exploitation.jpeg
tumblr_na9dd2OXTf1robcb3o1_250.jpg

tumblr_n7ild24SVh1rq93veo1_400.gif

wendys.jpg

tumblr_n7mraaUykn1snng2ko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I went to Wendy's today and ran into that little red-head hottie. I sat right across from her and asked what was the biggest piece of meat she ever got her juicy red lips wrapped around? Her eye's opened wide and she began to smirk as she pondered the thought of the question.
wendys-spicy-santa-fe-cheeseburger-billion-degree-burrito-large-6.jpg

She said she never had any meat bigger than the burgers her dad served up. And I said to her, well babe come back to my place and let this Daddy give you some real meat that you couldn't possibly all fit in your mouth but there may be some other places you could put it. She dropped her burger and left with me right away.

I got some of that prime-grade-A hot medium rare meat with a little red on the top and pink in the middle.

I couldn't wait to taste that meat so bad that when I got it in my hands, I tore off the wrapper and began to go at it hard chewing, and screwing that little red-head wendy hottie until she said I'm changing the name of the restaurant to BIGBLACKBULL BURGERS, where the meat is definitely bigger than my daddys.

tumblr_n78ojgi4BO1s0k15oo1_400.gif

View attachment 459938
tumblr_na9dd2OXTf1robcb3o1_250.jpg

wendys.jpg

tumblr_n7mraaUykn1snng2ko1_1280.jpg

Too bad you didnt get a pic of that fine sexy Redhead, I hope you get Seconds and thirds and so on.

She got your number on speed dial?

Lewis

Too bad you didnt get a pic of that fine sexy Redhead, I hope you get Seconds and thirds and so on.

She got your number on speed dial?

Lewis
lol - thats the pic of that redhead in the picture right there - clear as day. Here is another one for you:

tumblr_n7dgdddh4T1ryc45go2_400.jpg

tumblr_n7iitspE2F1rq93veo1_400.gif

And I tell you what, I can't get enough of this red-head. Man is she one Red hot fuck.

~BBB76

Last edited:
lol - thats the pic of that redhead in the picture right there - clear as day. Here is another one for you:

tumblr_n7dgdddh4T1ryc45go2_400.jpg

tumblr_n7iitspE2F1rq93veo1_400.gif

And I tell you what, I can't get enough of this red-head. Man is she a hot fuck.

~BBB76

i see, you go BBB76 Enjoy it all the time everyway!!!

Lewis

Back