Would you still do it?

Not that it would EVER be an issue; however, if my husband wished to turn away from the LS, including IR sex, we would discuss the issue. My marriage is the most important thing to me, so if it was something he felt strongly about, yes, I'd quit. Having this man in my life means more to me than any kind of sexual playing we may do. Playing with BM is fun and enjoyable; my life with my husband means a thousand times more than that. The relationship we have far exceeds ANY enjoyment I might gain from sex with BM. My husband has my heart; the BM I play with are a very enjoyable aspect of sex...but it is sexual only...no love involved.
I second that :)

Not that it would EVER be an issue; however, if my husband wished to turn away from the LS, including IR sex, we would discuss the issue. My marriage is the most important thing to me, so if it was something he felt strongly about, yes, I'd quit. Having this man in my life means more to me than any kind of sexual playing we may do. Playing with BM is fun and enjoyable; my life with my husband means a thousand times more than that. The relationship we have far exceeds ANY enjoyment I might gain from sex with BM. My husband has my heart; the BM I play with are a very enjoyable aspect of sex...but it is sexual only...no love involved.
What a lovely sentiment and statement of Love for your Hubbie.... He IS a lucky guy being with you, hun x

Back