Would you risk your marriage over BBC?

Hi, Di here,
What a great question and discussion.
My first answer was No Way. I will never risk my marriage. That is why I have not moved beyond fantasy. My biggest fear is that I will become so obsessed or involved that it will hurt what Mark and I have.
However this thread has given me a lot to think about. Is my interest here already leading me that way? Will not acting on my fantasies hurt my marriage anyway.
Thanks for the discussion. I am here to explore and find my future self, so appreciate your experiences thoughts.

There is a distinction between willing to risk your marriage for some thrill and knowing that doing something new is a real risk for your marriage. If you value your marriage for what brings to you and your wife personally, then you would avoid unnecessary risks. If you know a specific sexual practice would not harm your feelings and your relationship, you go ahead. We prefer to know very well the terrain where we are stepping on. And you need to know yourselves very well too, probably more than the people you occasionally bring into your bedroom.
There is also a third element here, that being not doing anything would be a risk to the relationship. If some part of the relationship needs improvement than seek a solution. This is the area (another man) that we're looking to fulfill a need so it won't be a fantasy. Of course, as we do our investigation into this lifestyle there will be many unknowns that will have to be addressed. Each person needs to know there place and what they expect this lifestyle to be.

Hi, Di here,
What a great question and discussion.
My first answer was No Way. I will never risk my marriage. That is why I have not moved beyond fantasy. My biggest fear is that I will become so obsessed or involved that it will hurt what Mark and I have.
However this thread has given me a lot to think about. Is my interest here already leading me that way? Will not acting on my fantasies hurt my marriage anyway.
Thanks for the discussion. I am here to explore and find my future self, so appreciate your experiences thoughts.

We are looking at this to enhance our relationship but gf already stated that she needs to be emotionally involved with the Black man that we (she) intends to become coupled. I'm hoping the same thing. This shouldn't be a fantasy but something real and fulfilling to the relationship even though there are various outcomes that can't be predicted. So, Diane let it happen and enjoy.

It all depends upon the current status of your marriage. If you are not happy with it and know it will end at some point in the near future, you would probably go for it. If your marriage is very strong, you would not even think of it.
I believe my marriage is strong, AND still we do explore other things we did not do before. Not because we want to save the marriage or putting it at risk, but because we want more fun.
There is also a third element here, that being not doing anything would be a risk to the relationship. If some part of the relationship needs improvement than seek a solution. This is the area (another man) that we're looking to fulfill a need so it won't be a fantasy. Of course, as we do our investigation into this lifestyle there will be many unknowns that will have to be addressed. Each person needs to know there place and what they expect this lifestyle to be.
A lot of true here too. There is a variety of criteria on how to evaluate your marriage, your behavior, and even this lifestyle. Is this 'controlled cheating' or 'expanding your horizons' or 'proving your limits' or 'testing your virility' or 'giving your wife more pleasure' or 'getting the kick'? For us it's another form of alternative marital sex like BDSM. I personally want to know if the guys I'll be bringing into our bed are able to have a gf of their own. I don't want marriage breakers or people whose aim is to get a quick girlfriend replacement.

I believe my marriage is strong, AND still we do explore other things we did not do before. Not because we want to save the marriage or putting it at risk, but because we want more fun.

A lot of true here too. There is a variety of criteria on how to evaluate your marriage, your behavior, and even this lifestyle. Is this 'controlled cheating' or 'expanding your horizons' or 'proving your limits' or 'testing your virility' or 'giving your wife more pleasure' or 'getting the kick'? For us it's another form of alternative marital sex like BDSM. I personally want to know if the guys I'll be bringing into our bed are able to have a gf of their own. I don't want marriage breakers or people whose aim is to get a quick girlfriend replacement.

Wow, I was thinking about the same word last night: "controlled cheating." But really she wants a little more than that. I never thought about our new relationship to be alternative but rather as an enhancement to it. She needs more than can provide and I fully cooperate. I have no desire to know what they will do together. She already told me that there will be only one Black man that she wants to be emotionally attached to him for her fulfillment. Is love between them something to be expected? I'm sure and I don't know how I will react especially seeing all the well endowed Black men in this forum. I'll just ride the surf and see what transpires when (if) the time comes. I also feel Beta to the Black man's Alpha. I'm ok with that.

Anytime you suck or fuck another people yes your marriage is at risk.

The big thing is that people are diffent so one can not give a clear answer for what that risk level is.

Some hubbies would end it has soon has they found out.
Some would try to work it out. And say never again.
Some would say its ok just not all the time.
Some would say its ok and it makes him hard.
Some would want to join in.
Some would want to watch.

I thing is to know whats his limit. And respect it. But keep in mind those limits change with time what he said was ok one day can be wrong the next.

Our situation is, I would really like to see my wife enjoy herself flirting and sexually with someone else with me watching or participating, without touching the other male, if she found someone she would like to see again I would approve at once a month, clear out her stress and to look forward to something rather than work and pay bills. My rule would be, I would have to be present.

Can you become obsessed with your desire for BBC at the detriment of your marriage or relationship?
Can you go from a casual weekend fling to a junky gotta have it habit?
Can you manage an annual vacation tryst?
How about salivating over hot hung pics while your hubby/lover fucks you?
Are you capable of renting space in your brain for BBC and Little of me?
The short answer is, if you need come to a biased collection of people and ask the question, you already know the answer to that question.

Can you become obsessed with your desire for BBC at the detriment of your marriage or relationship?
Yes.

I know of two situations where I was personally involved in one where the wife left her white hubby for me, and almost had a white women leave her white women partner for me too. Then there was a white hubby who confessed to me that his wife ran off with a Rich and successful, handsome hung Black guy whom he couldn't compete with. It happens but then again I think more women tend to stay in their relationhips or marriages so in the cases I stated it was more about deficiencies with the white hubby outside of just being crazy about the sex. It seemed to have more to do with the Black guy being a good man overall than it was about the 'BBC' as people like to obsess about in this lifestyle.

Me personally, I've got a big cock and walk around like I know i got a 'HUGE' one, but I also walk and talk and dress like I'm the smartest richest guy on earth which I get comments about alot from both white and black men and women who don't know anything about my cock size. Statements I hear are "dam your so smart" which an Asian girl just told me the other day, or "you look like a million dollars" hence people are drawn to my personality and demeanor and without even knowing about the girth of the long anaconda rolled in my briefs.

My whole point is, people need to see beyond the BBC - there is more that makes a man attractive and drive women crazy beyond just his bank account rubber-band rolls, hot-rod he is pushing, or cock size.

screen-shot-2016-01-18-at-1-58-54-pm-png.756663

View attachment 1736172

Gotta love a Super Blackman:

zz-friends-001-png.473868

a-temp-qos10-jpg.756659
Facts

There are so many components to this it is crazy. Should anyone risk a marriage if it is happy for sex of any kind, probably not. I mean why did you get married in the first place then? I know I like varied flavors so I still open to be able to enjoy that. On the other hand maybe the husband and the wife are both into, both sexual and ready to go so have fun with it. Maybe a husband get's off on having a cheating wife.

I think our relationship works so well because I know 100 percent that I am in charge and she would quit any time I said so. She's free to fuck who she wants because I know it's not a threat. No worry or jealousy just fun times.

?
If she’s FREE to fuck whoever she wants to, then isn’t she the one who’s really in charge? IJS Good times. Lol

There are so many components to this it is crazy. Should anyone risk a marriage if it is happy for sex of any kind, probably not. I mean why did you get married in the first place then? I know I like varied flavors so I still open to be able to enjoy that. On the other hand maybe the husband and the wife are both into, both sexual and ready to go so have fun with it. Maybe a husband get's off on having a cheating wife.

Nobody would deliberately risk a marriage for sex if the relationship is fulfilling. However, in my opinion the point is that risk exists... if there are not a great amount of mutual trust and emotional intellicence, or if female interest in bulls it is a way to alleviate an unsatisfactory marital relationship.

Nobody would deliberately risk a marriage for sex if the relationship is fulfilling. However, in my opinion the point is that risk exists... if there are not a great amount of mutual trust and emotional intellicence, or if female interest in bulls it is a way to alleviate an unsatisfactory marital relationship.
I understand if you're missing something or it starts to go bad and you find something else that is missing so you go for it.

We went into the swinging lifestyle knowing that if one of us wanted to walk away from it at any moment then we would no questions asked. That security, the love inside, and the love outside of the bedroom is what makes this lifestyle work. I can’t imagine life without eachother at this point, and BBC or pussy is far from being enough to end our marriage.

Back