" Would you like to END ALL the FUCKERY and TROLLING NOW?" EVERYONE should READ THIS!!!!!

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Good Morning REAL ladies and gentlemen! It has been a wave of P2Bz ( Pretend 2 Be'z) on this site and it's like the moderators and administrators have lost control on how to handle the matter, leaving us ALL to our own devices (literally and figuratively speaking). I offer a suggestion to you ALL that may help the situation but it'll take patience. It's like ordering delivery just to end up not only getting the WRONG food but with no free drinks as it was advertised! And that type of manipulative FUCKERY is down right bogus and a waste of time. So here's some pointers to adhere by to make your online sexperience, in this domain, a pleasant one.

1.) Always make sure the person of interest is VERIFIED. Anyone can steal someones pics and uploading them pretending to be them. Especially with and without a video; Playing on your psychosis.

2.) If they're hesitant to VERIFY themselves but continue to post pics and sometimes vids , DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE. Stick to your guns and move along.

3.) Request a video of a short clip of the person of interest, through different mediums used to INSTANTLY VERIFY a person's existence in that moment in time. Here's a few I use:
a. Snapchat

b. Glide

c. Kik

And there's a plethora of other's but these are my go to's for quicker responses. If you have any questions and need further advice, please DON'T hesitate and feel free to ask me ANYTIME; when I'm available. THANK YOU ALL and HAVE A PLEASANT START TO YOUR WEEK!! Ciao 4 now!

- BobbyLongKong-

P.S Single ladies and Couples if you're interested and would like to know more about me, READ my ABOUT ME, send me an inbox message and let's Kik it!;) Before you message me on Kik, please make sure to do the following:

1.) Introduce yourself and provide your Name and screenname to identify yourself with me.

2.) Send a LIVE pic and a 10 second LIVE video following your introduction to confirm your identity.

3.) A LIVE picture and video will say " CAMERA " under the picture and video, indicating that you just taken and recorded it. Giving you a genuine status.

And NOW, we're ready to communicate and play discretely with no NONSENSE whatsoever.

If interested my Kik is : BobbyLongKong11

!!! FEMALES ONLY!!! ABSOLUTELY NO MALES!!! IF YOU ARE A COUPLE, LET HER SPEAK ON YOUR BEHALF TO SHOW SHE'S INTERESTED!!! ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS MEANS THEY DON'T RESPECT MY WISHES AND WILL SUBSEQUENTLY GET BLOCKED!! NO IFS AND OR BUTS!!

And once again..Do PLEASE..have a cup of joe and a pleasant Monday! Peace.

-"10"-
View media item 89605
Please login or become a member to view

Screenshot_2018-02-12-07-57-51.png

Back