Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
she's still too scared. she's in her 60s and hot but very very conservative although she admits she's attracted to black men.
So enjoy the fantasy, to push someone to a situation they don’t desire or are comfortable with is not a good choice.

For me personally it would be a no, I mean the idea behind this is to this as a couple. Maybe one day I’ll meet the right woman into this :)

While we have joked/talked about this, I have actively encouraged my wife when she is out if town, by herself to use a hall pass, but the rule always is if she ever does it, which we agreed on is pictures and videos. So if we ever got into the lifestyle, that rule would be the same if she played alone.

No I wouldn't leave her alone with a bloke with hudge throbbing
Black cock that would rooting her hard and deep none stop all day and night probably she also told me not to leave her alone with Avery large thick black cock that probably would not get his big cock out of her tight Shaved pussy all night she is to small

C has a favourite who she has played with for years and his preference now is for C to go to his flat & spend the afternoon together This happens perhaps every 6 weeks or so
My reward is sticky seconds when she drives home after he has humped her sore & filled her with cum a couple of times

Before we relocated he was in our lockdown bubble & he came round a few times for a quickie in our bed! This is where the idea started for C to go to his place

No overnight stays yet but who knows

He is the only one who gets this private access

IF my wife wanted more and was developing feelings she would start staying over night at his place at times to sort out how she felt just being alone with him and sort her feelings about him and if she felt he would be a good fit to integrate into our marriage and it work with both me and him getting along.
She also would admit she would tell him things and say things to him during sex she was uncomfortable saying in front of me right away and wanted to see how it felt saying those things to another man she had a different kind of relationship with and feelings for.
Eventually she would want him to take her in our marital bed in front of me and sometimes alone and me just around if needed, and then they would tell each other and me things they felt i needed to hear so I could start to deal with accepting them being together as a sexual couple and how they saw my role changing in our marriage and their relationship and allowing me to witness and hear them together so I could start getting used to this new change and person and how he treats my wife and how she wants him to treat her and me and how they want me to treat them.
Accepting her meeting him alone and either picking her up or sometimes going over to his house to hang out while she is staying with him was different. I was the guest and she was comfortable and settled in there with clothes and toiletries always over there and lounging in a long shirt with no panties while i sat on the couch watching tv and he would just either take her right in front of me while i watched and he cucked and humiilated me by getting her to tell me how much she enjoys staying at his place overnight while im at home alone and shes getting what she needs while im bymyself or him just taking her bak to his bedroom unannounced leaving me in the den and me hearing her screaming in the back while im watching tv and her telling him how much she needs him to fuck her because i cant satisfy her loud enough so I can hear it.. Then her telling him she wants his babies and wants us both there when they are born.

Alone she finally admitted to me she felt comfortable admitting to him first that she was in love with him sexually and she only wanted him to fuck her and didn't see me sexually anymore but hoped i would enjoy and feel like serving and pleasing him like she does as her lover and because hes a dominate alpha male when around and im admittedly the beta male and being alone with him made her realize her feeings toward him and me and changed and would like to be alone with him more often but when we are both around she would like to see me be more handsy with his cock and do things to help make it easier to fuck her like suck his cuck and get comfortable seeing him naked and being next to it so i am more comfortable with his better body and smell.

This leading to him coming over when i was at work or out and them being alone and naked for the weekend or at his place and me either going about my day around them or dressing up like a sissy during the day night and helping them have sex easier

IF my wife wanted more and was developing feelings she would start staying over night at his place at times to sort out how she felt just being alone with him and sort her feelings about him and if she felt he would be a good fit to integrate into our marriage and it work with both me and him getting along.
She also would admit she would tell him things and say things to him during sex she was uncomfortable saying in front of me right away and wanted to see how it felt saying those things to another man she had a different kind of relationship with and feelings for.
Eventually she would want him to take her in our marital bed in front of me and sometimes alone and me just around if needed, and then they would tell each other and me things they felt i needed to hear so I could start to deal with accepting them being together as a sexual couple and how they saw my role changing in our marriage and their relationship and allowing me to witness and hear them together so I could start getting used to this new change and person and how he treats my wife and how she wants him to treat her and me and how they want me to treat them.
Accepting her meeting him alone and either picking her up or sometimes going over to his house to hang out while she is staying with him was different. I was the guest and she was comfortable and settled in there with clothes and toiletries always over there and lounging in a long shirt with no panties while i sat on the couch watching tv and he would just either take her right in front of me while i watched and he cucked and humiilated me by getting her to tell me how much she enjoys staying at his place overnight while im at home alone and shes getting what she needs while im bymyself or him just taking her bak to his bedroom unannounced leaving me in the den and me hearing her screaming in the back while im watching tv and her telling him how much she needs him to fuck her because i cant satisfy her loud enough so I can hear it.. Then her telling him she wants his babies and wants us both there when they are born.

Alone she finally admitted to me she felt comfortable admitting to him first that she was in love with him sexually and she only wanted him to fuck her and didn't see me sexually anymore but hoped i would enjoy and feel like serving and pleasing him like she does as her lover and because hes a dominate alpha male when around and im admittedly the beta male and being alone with him made her realize her feeings toward him and me and changed and would like to be alone with him more often but when we are both around she would like to see me be more handsy with his cock and do things to help make it easier to fuck her like suck his cuck and get comfortable seeing him naked and being next to it so i am more comfortable with his better body and smell.

This leading to him coming over when i was at work or out and them being alone and naked for the weekend or at his place and me either going about my day around them or dressing up like a sissy during the day night and helping them have sex easier
Fucking hot. I'd let a bull take my wife home with him.

Back