Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

That is the way most of us react. I speak from personal experience as a whore for black men. My lady friends are the same way. We all savor the feeling of black men's semen deep inside us. Being treated like whores and called whores is both shameful and arousing.
Is difficult for me to understand that. i never could treat my Wife this way. i love Her. Why is that?

That is the way most of us react. I speak from personal experience as a whore for black men. My lady friends are the same way. We all savor the feeling of black men's semen deep inside us. Being treated like whores and called whores is both shameful and arousing.
So True, my Hotwife is dominant in most day to day facets. So to be completely dominated sexually and used as fuck doll and cum vessel in every way is what she enjoys most sexually and the emotional element only heightens the experience.

That's not unusual. Often the mom will not know which of several black men is the *******. When several sets of sperm mingle in a pussy, it's just plain luck which one might fertilize an egg.

That is such a difficult decision for a woman. It's a shame that even in the 21st century, so many people have negative attitudes toward white women who have black babies. We should encourage and support them instead.
Great point. So many women desire Alpha Male attention and to satisfy them sexually. Several partners if possible. Black men fit this profile more readily for a range of physical and personality characteristics

That's not unusual. Often the mom will not know which of several black men is the *******. When several sets of sperm mingle in a pussy, it's just plain luck which one might fertilize an egg.

That is such a difficult decision for a woman. It's a shame that even in the 21st century, so many people have negative attitudes toward white women who have black babies. We should encourage and support them instead.
I love your way of thinking!

Back