Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

@JaxCougar

Black men of high value, aren't concerned with what afro american women do.

We have options, and are only interested in a woman that brings value to the table.

I don't have delusions, i'm just stating facts, from have been conveyed to me.
So these facts have been "conveyed " to you? That usually means you have no first hand empirical knowledge or evidence of this.

As bull i would never do that thing to a couple. i better quit rather than be a homewreckr . Each time i have sex with wife the bond between wife and husband builds strong. Apart from sex the couples are my good friends i would never pay the value of loosing good people from life . The exciting sex i have with the wife will be gone once the emotions starts playing .the lust will die if the turns to love ibwish the love be between the husband and wife . I am happy with the lust .

I am late to this, so here are my .05 pfennigs. Loyalty and trust go a long way, but more importantly, integrity. I know in this lifestyle it is easy for all that to seem like an oxymoron or even contradictory, but they should still exist. That being said, no Bull, or no man for that matter, should ever take from another man/person what he is already sharing with you. Fuck, thou shalt not steal (don't laugh because I pulled scripture lol). I like to think there is some whether written or implied code we should adhere to to maintain the sanctity of the bull/cuckold/hotwife order/lifestyle. Bottom line, no, don't leave because your bull asked you to. To even consider it, means you need to check yourself.

I am late to this, so here are my .05 pfennigs. Loyalty and trust go a long way, but more importantly, integrity. I know in this lifestyle it is easy for all that to seem like an oxymoron or even contradictory, but they should still exist. That being said, no Bull, or no man for that matter, should ever take from another man/person what he is already sharing with you. Fuck, thou shalt not steal (don't laugh because I pulled scripture lol). I like to think there is some whether written or implied code we should adhere to to maintain the sanctity of the bull/cuckold/hotwife order/lifestyle. Bottom line, no, don't leave because your bull asked you to. To even consider it, means you need to check yourself.

Well said Ranger.....

This is not a smart question at all... I'm in this lifestyle ever since college years.. It's been good 15 years.. I never asked any married or in relationship couple to break up. Husbands/boyfriends are doing their job to give us their white ladies to fill em up and bbc gotta do our part and bang them up all nice and hard.... No need to bring drama to fantasy.. I dunno how many white ladies I banged in past 15 years and this never ever happened to me honestly ;)

There were few husbands who let me take their wives to weekend getaway trips but in the end, they went back home after we come back.

@JaxCougar

Hyperbole is not a fact
Bull ******* it is a fact! According to the U.S. Census Bureau report of 2018 Real Median Household Income for white households was $68,145 per year. For black households yearly income was $40,248. That a $28,000 difference. Yes there are people both white and black that make a lot more. The numbers speak for themselves.

Back