Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

• Yes

Votes: 404 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 8.4%

• Total voters
I understand that there are health risks involved, but I have had this yearning for quite some time now to go to a glory hole and just suck anonymous cocks. Anyone else done this or have this urge? Sadly, where I live, there are no such things. :rolleyes:
Have done it many, many times. Love being on my knees and seeing a cock come through the hole. Always suck to completion, too.

All white boys should take black cock in their asses. I do and am proud to.
I am a proud sissy slut for bbc I have been fucked by black cocks since I was 13 yr old many older boys of 16 to 18 were fucking my gurly ass after school in and old barn They set up a big bid I would get gang banged on Saturday nights by as many as 12 to 16 older boys My mom never knew where I was at night I dropped out of school at 16 and was a a male prostie ****** I let men of all races fuck me for money the first yrs on the streets I bought my first car a new caddy I was always being fucked in the back seat of my car I like being used by BBC men only now when I was a young whore i let any one fuck me I got arrest for hooking and sent to a boys reform school I was the jail whore i even was fucked by the guards I have been fucked 1000;s of time by men But these days I only give my ass to BBC only

Yes when I don't have a cock to suck I feel so lost I will got to a glory hole and suck off 15 or more cocks and I love to swallow and I get lots of cum to enjoy I even put my hole to the glory hole and I have had many cock fuck me and unload in me its what i enjoy I went to ne that most men who came there to get sucked where black males I had 3 in a row well hung bbc take my as there it was the best cock my ass has ever had Black guys love white ass like mine so why not go to be fucked there

Sadly glory holes were widespread at almost every adult store in the 70s, 80s, 90s...but there are very few left now. Sad because it's a guaranteed place to find cocks to suck and depending where you live a higher percentage of black men. It's how I got my start CRAVING beautiful Bbcs....Such great memories

Last edited:
Back