Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

• Yes

Votes: 404 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 8.4%

• Total voters
I have and I loved it. Would do it again if there was any way to get some assurance of health. I've also been to a couple of gay sex clubs and bathhouses. Lots of fun just watching.

If you want to find gloryholes in your area, go to squirt.org and join up. Its a gay hookup site but there is a section called "Cruising" that will list all the hookup places in your area. Your mileage may vary.

An Adult Bookstore is a safe place to go, to practice dressing feminine. Just put loose sweats over your sissy outfit, for going in and out. If you look pretty good, everyone appreciates a white sissy. Most ABS's are found in a slight run-down area, on the outskirts of a small town -- particularly a town that been hit by economic recession. You will also find ABS's in a slightly seedy area near public universities -- and often several will be along a stretch of 2-lane highway that has heavy truck traffic. The area will be safe and parking will be right there.

The glory holes come and go, based on how hard local enforcement is pushing. But they might have a theater room -- that you pay extra for -- it will be very dark, with a terrible grainy movie. But pretty much anything goes in there. But an ABS in a seedy area near the university or on a main trucker route will be almost entirely whitebois with tiny dicks. Many of them will be old-farts and annoying regulars that hang out for hours and pester the newbies. Their limp whiteboi clits are no fun. Black men avoid these places, because they get swamped like a superstar, the minute they walk in.

If you want to meet Black men, you've got to go into the city, where parking is a major problem and you might have to walk for blocks. The area will likely be less safe for a white person, especially now. There will be plenty of glory holes, but not always used. Black men have made me suck right in the hallway, so everyone could watch. Once inside, you will be expected to suck -- you're a whiteboi -- sucking is what we do. I have had Black men call me over, by swinging their 10" of Black meat like a hypnotist and saying "here sissy". Also be aware; you are on the Black man's turf and you really aren't in a position to say no. I have been made to lick asshole and swallow piss for their entertainment. One of me and five of them. I wouldn't have considered refusing.

The Black men hanging out on the corners, will peg you for a whiteboi cocksucker in short order. When you leave, you will have to walk past them. I recommend you walk fast and ignore their catcalls.

Friday night from about 6pm to 4am are the best times. Spending all night serving Black men's cocks is a huge erotic rush. No other sissy sex compares. But *******, used needles, cleanliness and health are a major problem. I was lucky to never catch anything, but I'm glad my wild slut days are behind me.

Last edited:
..If you want to meet Black men, you've got to go into the city.....Friday night from about 6pm to 4am are the best times.

The office workers in suits are by far the best choice. They are professional and polite and they're typically not gay. They're just looking for a pretty T-girl to relieve the pressure in their Black balls. If you're feminine and sane, they might give you their number. I've dated some attractive Black men this way.

I’ve done it quite a lot - my first cock (and a bbc) was through GH in a south Jersey bookstore - old adult book barn location on rt 130 at the collingswod circle. Was life changing - almost 39yra who.
This matches my experience. My first gloryhole was my first black cock. I was very fortunate. Since then about 50% black, 50% other races. It doesn't compare so now I seek only black men.

There are 2 bookstores in Cedar Rapids, IA call Adult Store North many booths gloryholes and buddy group booths. So discrete sucking is possible. And Adult Store South in Cedar Rapids same thing gloryholes single booths buddy booths enough room to get fucked in the ass in.
Been to both of these a few years ago and this is soooo true. Great places to play. Miss them to be sure.

Over the years have done this many times. Decreased in rec years...time, health concerns and diminishing number of play friendly places. It is awesome when it happens. Nothing to focus on but cock...just sucking it, licking it and getting it to cum all over me...so love it’s just all about cock. Had sooooo many great experiences as a sub BI slut...sure do miss them.

i've done it a few times. However, places are getting harder to find. there were a couple where i live, here in NC, but they both closed several years ago.

there was one about 35 minutes from here, but they remodeled & took the GHs & booths out.

i have not had muck luck finding other opportunities.

I did with my very first time I sucked a guy. I was shy and shivering until a dick was actually showing. From that moment it felt natural and I went for it like crazy. Unfortunately I never had the luck of meeting a BBC to serve and please. Anybody from South Germany feel free to contact me for a Blowjob or more...
Stuttgart?

Back