Bi Gangbang

Metrus

Male
I read a lot of posts here about whitebois sucking a single BBC. Does anyone have the urge to be taken by multiple black men and passed around or have both holes filled at once? Any experiences? Any black guys have done this before?

The idea of squatting in a circle of three or four big black guys, with their hard and semi hard cocks swinging around my face, waiting to be serviced by my mouth and ass just get me off every time.

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆

I read a lot of posts here about whitebois sucking a single BBC. Does anyone have the urge to be taken by multiple black men and passed around or have both holes filled at once? Any experiences? Any black guys have done this before?

The idea of squatting in a circle of three or four big black guys, with their hard and semi hard cocks swinging around my face, waiting to be serviced by my mouth and ass just get me off every time.

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
Big fantasy which I’ve all but accepted is probably out of reach. I’m very picky. No offense intended to anyone but I have no attraction to feminine guys. My pickiness outweighs the effort of knowing that would be a hard group to be a part of.

I have had some experience with multiple men, specifically a couple my wife has been friends with well before we met. Both are very masculine with one being almost as bi as he is gay. As a matter of fact my wife and him would fuck after they went out to a club or bar while in college. 6’4+ very dark skin and has a significant amount of modeling under his belt when he was younger. One of the biggest dicks I or my wife has seen and stunning to boot.

The second time I hooked up with them my wife surprised me with them after blindfolding me. What added to the stimulation was her putting these noise cancelling ear plugs in my ears as well. It’s hard to explain but the taking away of the visual and auditory supercharged my touch and feel. The ultimate in physical sensation was being split roasted as my nipples were being played with. I experienced one extremely long anal orgasm which went from extreme to continually dull but amazing for at least 5 minutes. The irony is I had difficulty jerking myself off because the orgasm and positioning recessed everything but my head back into my body. Once I managed to come it was the most intense stroking organs I’ve had and haven’t experienced it since.

To top it off I watched the guy I mentioned in detail before absolutely tear my wife apart after. Like laying in bed for hours and then walking funny for a couple days fucked hard.

I’m m28 from Germany I’m well-trained but little feminine (only little body hair etc). I’ve already been taken by several different BBCs but unfortunately never more than one at a time. I would love to experience a Gangbang or even an orgy and I’m willing to travel for it as well. I would love to get some replies by interested BBCs!

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
I often dream that I followed up with the last bbc I was with. He mentioned inviting a friend the next time he had me over. He said his friend would love to get a hold of an ass like mine. But some things happened with me and I never hooked up with him again. But I often wonder what I missed out on

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
both of us would love to watch each other get gangbanged, by a group of BBC.

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
Yes please Sir

I've done this before with two black guys. I met up with them in a motel room by the airport (I'd played with one of them before). One guy laid back on the bed and so I climbed between his legs and started pushing his thicc BBC against my throat. Then his friend mounted me from behind—so I had one guy with his hand behind my head fucking my throat while his buddy pumped me up the ass. I can still hear the clapping sounds of his hips against my cheeks.

Eventually the guy behind me gave one real hard thrust.. his big black nuts against my taint.. and proceeded to unload up my asshole. That was enough to push his friend over and, with his hands still behind my head, pushed me down hard so his thicc black cock head was opening my throat as he started spraying his nut past my tonsils.

I felt so natural having black sperm pumping into either end of me... I crave it all the time now.
amazing

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
I do all the time

Personally for me it about being used
I prefer casual wham bam thank you to long drawn out session (honestly i get board...)
I have only done 2 BBC at the same time - i was crossdressed at a adult theater in Palm Beach - started sucking a black guy when he bent me over and started fucking me a 2nd black took my mouth - they spent 40-45 min switching back and forth

my fantasy "would be a train of a dozen or more BBC, one after the other - climb on - breed me - move to the from for me to clean his cock whie the next one climbed on....

My ex wife did 13 men at an adult theater in Tampa that was in 2 hours - i want it i want it to be me taking there seed!

Attachments

• sissy J .jpg
    sissy J .jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 62
  • sissy ronni a.jpg.png
    sissy ronni a.jpg.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 63

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
So fuckin hott I feel same way

This is a hot fantasy but I think is really rare and difficult practically speaking.

While nearly all the BBCs I’ve played with, with my ex’s were okay with being sucked, I suspect that would change if there was another guy present. Similar we’ve had numerous BBCs we’ve met at parties/swing events that would play it straight there, but would be more open to getting sucked when we invited them over to our place.

Even on Grindr when I suck solo, the guys are mostly on the DL.

This is a hot fantasy but I think is really rare and difficult practically speaking.

While nearly all the BBCs I’ve played with, with my ex’s were okay with being sucked, I suspect that would change if there was another guy present. Similar we’ve had numerous BBCs we’ve met at parties/swing events that would play it straight there, but would be more open to getting sucked when we invited them over to our place.

Even on Grindr when I suck solo, the guys are mostly on the DL.
Yeah I agree, this is mostly a fantasy. Single guys are more realistic, it’s especially hot if they’re on the DL since I am as well.

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
I have that desire to be a cock worshipper for numerous Black Men

🍆🍆😃🍆🍆
Hell yes cocks in each end getting fucked and sucking till get full of black cum ...

Back