Bi Gangbang

I Assure you this is NOT just in fantasyland! The most I've had at once was 8!! An ex-girlfriend and I used to routinely get 4-5 and I still get 3-4 Every Month nearly! Oftentimes, it's back to back to back, as opposed to all on me at the same time, which definitely worked and works for ME!! Both ways I mean. I don't care HOW they do me, Just do me and give me that Cum!! And I'm not a sissy boy at all, in fact I am an older, distinguished, salt and pepper hair, businessman. I live in the most conservative, Bible Belt town Ever, where I am a church member, Chamber member, a Board member at more than one place and live as a straight man In This Town. Might as well, hell there ain't another Freak like me within 50 miles, in any direction! But boyyyy you let me get to that big city 2 hours away, and I turn into the BBC cum loving slut I really Am!!! Covid fucked me up, I had set a goal of sucking 100 BBC'S a year for 5 straight years. I got the first 2 years, then it all stopped! What do y'all think I should do next? hehe

both of us would love to watch each other get gangbanged, by a group of BBC.
We too are a stag vixen cpl who have had the pleasure of having black men taking us both at the same time. A couple times as many as 7 men using us both for their pleasure In what ever form they desired. Needless to say we both were filled with cum in all openings. Perhaps one of our most exciting sexual exploits.

Back