Would you cheat with a bigger dick?

Got to thinking about this,. In my previous marriage, 30+yrs.. Towards the end it was so practically sexlesss and he was such an ass, lousy in bed, I decided screw it, I'm just gonna do what I want. Now I'm with a BF, that I really have fun with. He's slightly above average size, nowhere near some of the BBC bulls I have played with. But he enjoys me having BBC fun, usually with him present.

I started to think, what if tomorrow or a yr from now he decided "I don't want you to do this anymore"? If he still treated me great and I loved him...would I be tempted to still go fulfill my Black cock (and big cock in general) desires on my own without him knowing? a Big part of me leans to yes.

Ladies how do you feel about this?

Got to thinking about this,. In my previous marriage, 30+yrs.. Towards the end it was so practically sexlesss and he was such an ass, lousy in bed, I decided screw it, I'm just gonna do what I want. Now I'm with a BF, that I really have fun with. He's slightly above average size, nowhere near some of the BBC bulls I have played with. But he enjoys me having BBC fun, usually with him present.

I started to think, what if tomorrow or a yr from now he decided "I don't want you to do this anymore"? If he still treated me great and I loved him...would I be tempted to still go fulfill my Black cock (and big cock in general) desires on my own without him knowing? a Big part of me leans to yes.

So you’d easily and casually betray this man that you “love” for selfish reasons? That makes you dirt. At least have some honor and respect for the person you “love” and tell him I can’t do that. Sometimes there are only bad choices in life. Doesn’t give you the right to betray.

No no and no. I had bigger cock and they didn't know how to use it. Ones that have we not as good as hubby. Yes it's hot and fun. Well hung black cock but when hubby makes love to me. Still doesn't compare. I'm a nurse I know the anatomy of a woman and truth if the cock is fat and the head or helmet is right our gspot in most is only 3 inches in. I prefer a thick cock over long. Hubby has a beautiful cock and lovers have a wow big have to be thick. I once met a lover his cock was only 4inch long but fat and that cock made me cum like crazy.

I know you mentioned ladies but I just wanted to offer some POV…. Alot of time Males forget that despite their women enjoying larger cocks…they (the Woman) still loves them emotionally, more than likely sexually as well. I’ve had my fair share of women and the ones who naturally had bigger sized vaginas stuck around consistently (mainly because they weren’t sore from being stretched out).

I’d like to believe more women in, Modern times, would let their husbands ‘consensually cheat’ As well if they (the men) communicated their feelings about this type of thing as well. Ex: I’ve met couples who are more into poly-relationships or swinging who had different partners but when they went to sleep or got sick, their life partner was the one who dealt with what came with that.

At the end of the day, it has to be a decision that you can live it without remorse. Yeah you might get that bigger dick, and you might feel good for a while, but everything has a shelf life, even that dick or your vjayjay. That said, when it is all over and all the big dicks have gone, there comes a time when more than just dick matters. What then?

At the end of the day, it has to be a decision that you can live it without remorse. Yeah you might get that bigger dick, and you might feel good for a while, but everything has a shelf life, even that dick or your vjayjay. That said, when it is all over and all the big dicks have gone, there comes a time when more than just dick matters. What then?
Agreed

It was being cheated on that converted me to the man I am now.

TBH I'd always been attracted to promiscuity in a woman, but mostly as a single man getting a kick from knowing what else they were getting up to, with no emotional attachment. Then (long story) I caught an ex cheating with a security guard and that was the game changer!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous or upset -- I was furious and betrayed, and I challenge anyone not to be. This wasn't fantasy bollocks.

However, as I processed it, I unexpectedly found myself getting turned on by her behaviour -- and had to be a bit more true to myself and face my insecurities head on.

LIke, prior to that I'd had fantasies, and we'd shared some talk about her it -- she'd fucked plenty of men before we met, so I had some 'wank material' for my imagination, but there was always hesitancy!

But there's an unknown about how you'd react to the real thing -- I crossed that bridge because I had no choice, but once I did it made me a lot more honest about what I really craved!

It's a dangerous game to play for the sake of a fuck, it can end very badly -- but it doesn't always have to end badly, especially if your other half is already a bit of a perv. :cool:

Ultimately, women should be sovereign over their own bodies, it's just a shame there's a need for so much dishonesty.
Totally agree with your post. Getting betrayed is a bitter pill not some happy jerk off revelation. Sex is only a part of a relationship. Yet some me (myself included) also find it arousing at the same time. I think it’s a natural coping reflex that stops you from completely blowing your stack and going postal. PTSD from betrayal is definitely an avenue that can lead to a cuckold fantasy or relationship.

I think the fact that you questioning it...means that you are already tempted to fuck a BBC if the opportunity arises. No harm in that, but just make it clear to him this something you love and enjoy. You would appreciate it if he could support you on this journey

It was being cheated on that converted me to the man I am now.

TBH I'd always been attracted to promiscuity in a woman, but mostly as a single man getting a kick from knowing what else they were getting up to, with no emotional attachment. Then (long story) I caught an ex cheating with a security guard and that was the game changer!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous or upset -- I was furious and betrayed, and I challenge anyone not to be. This wasn't fantasy bollocks.

However, as I processed it, I unexpectedly found myself getting turned on by her behaviour -- and had to be a bit more true to myself and face my insecurities head on.

LIke, prior to that I'd had fantasies, and we'd shared some talk about her it -- she'd fucked plenty of men before we met, so I had some 'wank material' for my imagination, but there was always hesitancy!

But there's an unknown about how you'd react to the real thing -- I crossed that bridge because I had no choice, but once I did it made me a lot more honest about what I really craved!

It's a dangerous game to play for the sake of a fuck, it can end very badly -- but it doesn't always have to end badly, especially if your other half is already a bit of a perv. :cool:

Ultimately, women should be sovereign over their own bodies, it's just a shame there's a need for so much dishonesty.
I like your honesty about you having plenty of 'wank material' for your imagination for the reason that your wife had fucked plenty of men before you married her. Wank material like that is for me the champagne of erotic lubrication when I masturbate in private. I never share my lusting over it with my wife, so my unbridled hot imaginings of how her past lovers fucked her and how she responded to them is never put to the Reality Test, with the result that my fantasies over her past lovers can be totally unconstrained and therefore all the more intensely arousing.

They are frantically wankworthy and orgasmically exhausting at times, but I wouldn't trade them for the humiliating truth from my wife when my own erotic envisionings of them is way more thrilling.

Once that door is open a white boy needs to know shutting it is your choice alone… even if he eventually wants to pretend otherwise

Cheating is the constant pain in the butt and mix of emotions. First it is kind of fun and naughty to do. I know that is bad to say. Second I do not know why as soon as you're with someone people seem to start coming out of the walls you want to sleep with or even just flirt with. Maybe it's a grass is greener on the other side thing or something like that. The big downside besides people getting hurt is the drama waiting in the background. I hate drama.

All in all my husband loves to play around and does not mind me doing so which keeps it fun and games like you said. If we woke up tomorrow and he said no more and that was that what would I do. I do love my husband and he is a good man so I think I would choose to respect his wishes and try to just keep it nice and kinky between the two of us and my toy box.

Back