Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,244 89.9%
  • No

Votes: 139 10.1%

• Total voters
My wife would have it no other way. She loves to have that p**** pimped out. I mean, doesn't every woman like to get their nails done in their hair did?
If his dick gets to go to disneyland I think she deserves her hair and Nails, I guess you can call it pimping. It makes it hotter pimp that fucking slutty, wife's pussy
I think that you have confused primping with pimping.

Yes I would I am 45 and very gorgeous I am married He is 65 and he cannot satisfy me anymore I fully feminized him 10 years ago should be my sissy husband right now I am looking for a black couple so the two of us could be slaves to the both of them both me and my husband have no limits when it comes to sex we love everything and if my master wanted to pimp me out I would obey him and I would be the best whore that I could be for him I would want him to be proud of me

Attachments

• 20150922_230541.jpg
    20150922_230541.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 41
Yes I would I am 45 and very gorgeous I am married He is 65 and he cannot satisfy me anymore I fully feminized him 10 years ago should be my sissy husband right now I am looking for a black couple so the two of us could be slaves to the both of them both me and my husband have no limits when it comes to sex we love everything and if my master wanted to pimp me out I would obey him and I would be the best whore that I could be for him I would want him to be proud of me
I can completely relate to your sense of pride. Mine had a total of 3-4 esc orts working PT in his hotel. We exchanged experiences at the bar, whenever time allowed and next time I tried to outdo the other girls. He always had rough sex with me. You know for training or disciplinary reasons. But when I brought in more money than the other three, he always added a tad of appreciation to his rough ways. I loved that reward and made me proud.

My wife's old bull used to always bring different friends with him to the motel room to fuck my wife when he would come. Sometimes he would have a group of guys all at once and other times he would have one guy come as soon as the other one left all night long. I had been suspecting he was charging for her but One night the guy paid our bull and said she was worth every penny. For some reason that turned her on more than ever and she fucked us all better than ever before. From that point on he knew we were OK with it and he would have us get a room and he would send guys up there without him ever showing up and tell her to fuck them and she did every time. He even had me bring her to 2 random guys houses we never met before and told her what he wanted her to wear and as soon as we walked in the guys started rubbing on her and pushing her to her knees. She was sucking them within minutes. Turns out she was a birthday present for one of the guys and a retirement present for the other. We loved how dirty he made her. We miss him but unfortunately he moved

All a bunch of bullshit!!! Most women on here looking for clean, DDF Bulls. Personality is more important blah, blah, blah. I don't meet anyone without the hubby he's my safety net and y'all out here talking about getting pimped out lol. REALLY? YOU PEOPLE JUST TAKE THIS FANTASY TOO FAR!! KNOWING DAMN WELL YOU PEOPLE AREN'T HAVING SEX WITH TOTAL STRANGERS. I MET I GUY IN A CLUB AND SUCKED HIM AND HIS FRIENDS OFF IN RHE RESTROOM/PARKING LOT. NO YOU DIDN'T!! YOU ARE JUST LYING TO GET ATTENTION ON THE INTERNET. YOU WOMEN ARE THE SAME WOMEN THAT CLUTCH YOUR PURSE AND HAVE 911 ON SPEED DIAL WHEN A BLACK MAN IS ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK AS YOU!! GTFOH WITH THAT I LOVE BEING PIMPED *******!!!
Glad somebody said it..

The first time my wife was blacked was by 3 black males for an entire week-end. By the time Monday AM rolled around she was totally owned by those 3 men. She begs for their cocks and is very obedient. She has been shared with lots of guys and pimped out to some. She was used to put on some pretty wild sex shows for groups of black men and women. Loves to suck black cocks and has had so many shoved down her throat that she no longer has any gag reflexes. She seems to love being used and humiliated so who knows what will happen next.

Back