Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,210 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 134 10.0%

• Total voters
M@ms bull loves to show her off to his friends, so yes he do pimp her out. Especially when we go to parties.
she has also gained more confidence since she met him so she feels more and more confident to show skin and wear sexy clothes in public.
Good for her.

Hoping this counts , we were in Bali, sex is everywhere, all sorts of sex workers , we found a massage parlour and decided to ask how much for a couple , they were keen to take us , made a booking for the following day , while doing that she asked if we would like a full appointment, she explained , spar first then full massages, I jokingly said hope Kim can have someone built like a horse , she giggled,
The spa was huge , naked we enjoyed our time in it , then one came in telling me to get on the bed , she was naked and massaged me all over giving me so much pleasure with her whole body even sucked my cock , I then returned to the spa letting Kim get on the bed , in walked a black girl wearing shorts , she started to massage Kim causing her to really start to get hot , her hands were spending time on he ass which caused Kim to raise her ass and open her legs a little , the girl moved to Kim’s front massaging her shoulders , she looked over to me then dropped her shorts exposing one huge cock , I smiled, , it grew , Kim opened her mouth and she pushed it between her lips and face fucked her , as Kim sucked the girl squeezed Kim ass spreading her cheeks apart , then spun her around spread her legs and fucked her , so great to watch , finishing of with her shooting cum all over Kim’s ass and back , great afternoon but expensive .

Don't know if this is pimping out of not. But went to a birthday party once with my bull for a friend of his and have way through he tells me that his friend has never had a white girl before and wondered if I'd let him fuck me. I said sure so I went to the bedroom and his friend got in bed with me and pretty much fuck the hell out of me :). When he was done my bull opened up the door and tells me I'm not done quite yet. I said what do you mean? The was a line at the door with the rest of the black guys there! I said oh *******. By the time the night was over I had 13 of them I was sore as hell and I found $800 on the end table :). It turned me on like you wouldn't believe :blackgreedy:
Who kept the money?

Back