Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,230 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 137 10.0%

• Total voters
Try to find an experienced black bull/master is harder than you think! Alot of guys have no game! (sadly)
I love sexual servitude! I am looking for a bull who would like to share me with whoever he wishes.
and come over and use me in front of my husband weekly.
We are in Fort Lauderdale FL and can host. you must be able to as well.
I like bukkake, Bring me in as the evenings entertainment. my Oos tattoo is real!
You are VERY VERY sexy!!!

While setting up the first meeting with my wifes last bull he told/warned me if my wife let him fuck her three times, she would do anything for him including be his whore. The first meeting he pretty much was guaranteed another meeting that after her second orgasm on the biggest black cock she had ever seen, hell he even had her tell me to leave them alone after about a hr of nonstop fucking. He text me after another hr that he was through with her and to come back to the room, when I walked in he was ready to go and she was in a feta! position with cum running from her. He told me he would like to see her in a week if cool...she couldn't wait. 2nd meeting she had me leaving them alone not long after he started, once again I got a text from him to return this time with a short video of her thanking me while sucking his cock. 3rd time she went alone, he sent me a video of her screaming "Yes she was his whore'" He sent her home with his cum in both pussy and ass.......after a few more sessions with her and true to his word he whored her out to 4 of his work crew, throughout the morning when one finished he would call another with him fucking her in between each one. He did it again in about a month with 7, once again he fucked her after each then finished up in front of me with a huge load. I'll post video in my training album of him finishing the day off. In about 3 months he had made her his whore and me their cuckold.

I’ve worked in and managed “massage parlours”
It is stimulating setting up people for sex. So I see the appeal for all parties.

Have thought about a business model setting & pimping up sissies. I the very idea that they’d only get paid a small amount depending on the post multi choice questionnaire the customer returns afterwards sounds like a good business plan x
Fucking hot.

I enjoyed it. I always had the option of not doing it if I was ready to lose him and there were a few ground rules that I set. I haven't been close to being celibate since it ended but I really miss it.
I’d love to hear more about this!! DM me?

Back