Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

Would you allow your master to pimp you out?

• Yes

Votes: 1,235 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 137 10.0%

• Total voters
I have a few of my lovers that pimp me out to other black men and I love it!One of my men makes me walk the street in his hood and black guys nail me all through the night!My husband has no idea,he just thinks he’s dropping me of to fuck just one man but he has no idea what we do after he leaves me there.He knows I have a few different lovers and he takes me to them and a few of them make money off of me.Its ok because I love all the black dick I get 😊

I have a few of my lovers that pimp me out to other black men and I love it!One of my men makes me walk the street in his hood and black guys nail me all through the night!My husband has no idea,he just thinks he’s dropping me of to fuck just one man but he has no idea what we do after he leaves me there.He knows I have a few different lovers and he takes me to them and a few of them make money off of me.Its ok because I love all the black dick I get 😊
The cock you are getting must be incredible.

Lucky

Back