Would you actually be in a real relationship with a black man?

Blackbull215

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
I love this website and really enjoy these stories of sexual encounters between white women/black men whether it be from a single woman or married women. I’m still patiently waiting for my chance to meet a woman or couple to have a good time with that being said how many women on here would actually be with a black man in a real relationship and introduce them to family members and friends as their boyfriend? If you would or wouldn’t im interested in hearing from the ladies on this one and be honest even if you’re married I want to hear you speak on it from a hypothetical standpoint.

I am looking for a Black man to be in a boyfriend relationship. I think having a relationship with a Black man that is ongoing makes for not only more fun but even more passion between us. I would introduce the Black man to my family. I know my children would be ok with it but the rest of my family would more than likely have a cow, but that is their choice not mine.

My wife have been in a relationship with 2 blk men, the first one my best friend, after couple of month cukolding me w him they started to have feelings for each other so he became my wife's lover for 8 years, too bad they broke up, and most recently a military guy, they also developped feelings for each other and became lovers for almost 5 years, they broke up about a year ago when he was transferred, since then they have been seen each other couple of time when he is in town... So she is now looking for her new LOVER! (On the first picture my wife & my best friend making LOVE to each other/ The second picture My wife being owned by her LOVER)

Attachments

• DSCN3147AC.jpg
    DSCN3147AC.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 501
  • His01.jpg
    His01.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 497
I love men. Sometimes they are black. Many years ago, I had a pretty long term thing with a black guy. Things were complicated and didn’t work out. But I’d have married him if he’d asked. I currently have deep feelings for a black man. We are both married to others. However, if we were single I am certain we would be together and I wouldn’t think twice about being with him. I’d be honored. He’s a quality man. Anyone that had a problem with it wouldn’t be in my life.

My wife have been in a relationship with 2 blk men, the first one my best friend, after couple of month cukolding me w him they started to have feelings for each other so he became my wife's lover for 8 years, too bad they broke up, and most recently a military guy, they also developped feelings for each other and became lovers for almost 5 years, they broke up about a year ago when he was transferred, since then they have been seen each other couple of time when he is in town... So she is now looking for her new LOVER! (On the first picture my wife & my best friend making LOVE to each other/ The second picture My wife being owned by her LOVER)
That s sad. Hope you will find a new guy

My hibby and I divorced (still good friends) sometime ago after I just felt I wasn't being fair to him, during the "transition period" ie the time before I got my own place and was still in the marital home, I adored being seen out with my big black boyfriend and introducing him to friends and family. Saturday's in town were a dream, I'd had my teeth whitened and would walk around the shops hanging on his arm. I made sure I had a great big smile short skirt high heels blonde hair tied back and the chance meetings esp with people who were unaware of my impending divorce.
Loved it when women would say things like "Angela you look amazing!" Or how's Dave (my ex) and I'd reply "he's fine he's at home" lol

Loved seeing people's reaction to the new smiley bouncing boobs Angela lol

She is fucking hot!

I love men. Sometimes they are black. Many years ago, I had a pretty long term thing with a black guy. Things were complicated and didn’t work out. But I’d have married him if he’d asked. I currently have deep feelings for a black man. We are both married to others. However, if we were single I am certain we would be together and I wouldn’t think twice about being with him. I’d be honored. He’s a quality man. Anyone that had a problem with it wouldn’t be in my life.
That’s amazing I like that

Back