Would you 🤔 have you 😉 lets have a friendly convo 😘

Yeah, a white hotwife I met on Reddit told me she had feelings for me after we met weekly for almost 2 years. I broke it off because that just seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. Her husband was ex military and protective, I was super real and considerate with how me and her communicated and fucked. He just had problems getting up and wanted her taken care of. Did my part but when she told me that I let her man know and cut it off. I ain’t tryna die over some pussy.

Yeah, a white hotwife I met on Reddit told me she had feelings for me after we met weekly for almost 2 years. I broke it off because that just seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. Her husband was ex military and protective, I was super real and considerate with how me and her communicated and fucked. He just had problems getting up and wanted her taken care of. Did my part but when she told me that I let her man know and cut it off. I ain’t tryna die over some pussy.
Not that it's funny, but it is.. we can totally get ourselves in some crazy predicaments when sex is involved, especially when it's technically a "taboo" I know for myself I can fall for a guy if his sex is fire. That's why I pride myself on fk'em- leave'em not attachments, but damn hard ( pun intended)

Not that it's funny, but it is.. we can totally get ourselves in some crazy predicaments when sex is involved, especially when it's technically a "taboo" I know for myself I can fall for a guy if his sex is fire. That's why I pride myself on fk'em- leave'em not attachments, but damn hard ( pun intended)
Fax on all levels, if the sex is fire sure I’ll feel a way. But in this lifestyle you can’t see it thru. Unless they are single and just love bbc. Which I would probably be down if it’s mutual. But at the end of the day in these situations the bull and the husband in the situation have to come to an understanding, and have mutual respect for each other and for the wife. Boundaries have to be set, etc.

Fax on all levels, if the sex is fire sure I’ll feel a way. But in this lifestyle you can’t see it thru. Unless they are single and just love bbc. Which I would probably be down if it’s mutual. But at the end of the day in these situations the bull and the husband in the situation have to come to an understanding, and have mutual respect for each other and for the wife. Boundaries have to be set, etc.
I'm lucky that it's not a LS for me. I prefer men of a darker persuasion. Boundaries are a given in any type of relationship 😘

Of course I agree. And I love that, hope you are having a great time :)
I absolutely am. My only hiccup is will I be enough or will he be enough to go further then just a hook up. So much to think about when in an IR relationship especially if y'all want k.ids. I always thought it would be easy a no brainer. You love who you love, make babies etc. But not in this world.

Yes I fell in love with my side. She was 11 years older and I wanted it all. No I wouldn’t have left my wife for her. I just wanted them both. Yes she knew. I told her one night and it wasn’t an easy conversation to have but we had it.

I absolutely am. My only hiccup is will I be enough or will he be enough to go further then just a hook up. So much to think about when in an IR relationship especially if y'all want k.ids. I always thought it would be easy a no brainer. You love who you love, make babies etc. But not in this world.
Honesty and communication is key. Regardless of race if you’re upfront with what you want and see to it to make sure you find someone who sees the world similarly. A lot of joy can be found. IR couples are no longer taboo in most societies. Ofc, the taboo comes in when dealing with the bbc bull hot wife lifestyle but that as well is becoming super common especially in the west.

So true , people are getting mean 😪

Back