Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
A good way to put it is almost like with customer service. If you go to a store and have a great experience you might tell a few people but not near the amount of people if you just had a terrible experience. If most people see someone out playing the role and going through all the right motions then the world continues on. See a woman with a lover embracing her sexual side while a husband smiles on and that world comes crashing down and everyone must know. Didn't the Joker in Batman talk about shooting a ******* dealer versus killing a little old lady. As long as everything is going to plan people continue on but the slightest movement and chaos ensues.

When the husband sucks cock it diminishes the chances off word spreading around. Many men like the oral attention but will not brag about it and the husband is unlikely to say much either lol

When the husband sucks cock it diminishes the chances off word spreading around. Many men like the oral attention but will not brag about it and the husband is unlikely to say much either lol

Putting “something” in hubby’s mouth keeps other things from coming out of it. And “put a cock in it” does rhyme with “put a sock in it.”
It does sound like one logical way to ensure privacy. But how about a simple, “I promise I won’t tell.”

Last edited:
Putting “something” in hubby’s mouth keeps other things from coming out of it. And “put a cock in it” does rhyme with “put a sock in it.”
Must admit it does sound like one logical way to ensure privacy.
But how about a simple, “I promise I won’t tell.”

In legal terms, it’s called a “gag order,” when a court restricts the sharing of information outside a private proceeding.
“Gag order” may be even more fitting here, since it may result in gagging as well as ensuring secrecy.

Most look at my wife as a loving wife, mom, and grandmother...not a slut moaning 'fuck me' as a black man makes her squirt. However, some neightbors must have a clue because her black boyfriend is here typically every week, has a key to the front door, and my wife will kiss him good-bye at the door.

Back