Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
why should it matter who knows who a woman chooses to fuck and if a husband is going to accept his wife having other men he should be willing to put up with other people knowing
I agree but most people don't think that way. For the person it is not a big deal but as a splash goes further out the waves can become bigger and affect other people, their jobs, community connections, etc. People shouldn't be so judgmental but when it comes to things they don't understand...

I hear you and understand we had a judge lose her job because of an incident where a guy was trying to black mail her. He had nude pics of her , her husband claimed to have sent them without her knowledge. I believe that if I do something I should be able to stand the possible consequences even though I do my best to keep things secret

secrets long to see the light and become public knowledge. The men talk to there friends and so on.
I swear I'm the only dude who keeps my mouth shut.

I hate kissing and telling. I get off on everything being a secret. That's the whole entire point for me, personally.

No one knows how nasty you and I get.

Also...when you keep your mouth shut...it only brings MORE play. It's crazy. Real ones know...

Back