Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
I don't think you can tell if a women is into black cock by her appearance. All women like to dress sexy, and even slutty sometimes. The best way to know is to watch who their watching. Who are they checking out in a room full of people. If their is a black man in the crowd you can bet she will have her eye on him, My wife always did.

Last edited:
It was getting so much better the last 8 yrs. Now I'm cautious in ways I've never had to be. It doesn't pay down here to be naive.
I think most women who have sex outside of their marriage are cautious wherever they live. Who wants heat for their spouse or family or themselves. It does not matter what color the cock is either and it is difficult to know who does what. My friend was married and had two lovers for over thirtty years, even her sisters did not know and it was a small community

I don't think you can tell if a women is into black cock by her appearance. All women like to dress sexy, and even slutty sometimes. The best way to know is to watch who their watching. Who are they checking out in a room full of people. If their is a black man in the crowd you can bet she will have her I on him, My wife always did.

You are right.................but some women do give of that certain vibe or look. I have a friend who is uncanny at calling out girls who love the "soul pole" as he calls it.

Sorry if this sounds sexist but some women just look the part of a black cock wife and some don't. Would people guess that your wife loves BBC just by her looks?

View attachment 23518View attachment 23519View attachment 23520View attachment 23521View attachment 23522
Usually it's the eye contact, the lingering look or coy smile. Fellas don't think the Ivory Cookies always have to look Urban or have a Mary J.Blige or Pink hairstyle, with big hoops. .... or look like Ziggy Azalea. ....she could have Jennifer Anniston cutie looks or Melissa McCarthy big girl curves. ......BBC loving babes come in all shades and personas......Suburban or Southern is doesn't matter, it's the way it is.......think Peggy Lipton to Kim K. , flat booty to phat boot, Bruthas and Bulls, we can get any variety we want. ...

My wife has a body built for BBC, but she hides it well under her professional and casual clothes.
She has a beautiful face and sexy eyes, but she has a “good girl” smile that cloaks her hungry sensuality.
Nobody would ever guess but I know what she desires deep down - and it’s a huge turn-on.
Jo’s Hubby

Back