Would a possessive and jealous wife make a good hotwife?

badalpha

Male
Dear All, I wish to say hello since it's my first post here and burden you with a questions which has been bothering me for a while.
We're happily married couple in early 40s with couple of grade school *******, nanny etc, both educated past doctorate degrees and with busy careers in one of the biggest cities in the US. I am reasonably handsome, tall and fit guy with more muscle than fat and she a petite brunette vixen who didn't change much after ******* in terms of her appearance or style (elegant, dictated by her job) but her sex drive is nothing compared to before. We used to bang like rabbits for 10 years together but with ******* and career development this became difficult. I supposed that her confidence in her body suffered too since she looked like a model (super flat tummy and perky tits etc) until few years ago. She still is a feisty whore in the bedroom who likes using dirty words and be dominated BTW. I love her body, smell and skin and I dont imagine fucking another woman at this point.

Nevertheless that is not really the main issue or question I want to ask, merely a background. Here is the Q:

So.. She has always been extremely possessive and jealous about me, to the point of massive fights about her perceptions about someone I had contact with at work (and ZERO interest of intention of having affair for number of reasons beyond my love for my wife) which has settled down a bit but never went away and with her not being in a mindset to keep up our sex life, it became more and more frustrating.

Frustrating to the point when I considered giving her a hall pass, suggest having affair or just casual sex with someone else to diffuse that bomb of anxiety and jealously which seems to be always present.. Not sure what kind of logical fallacy I am looking at here and probably I am wrong but at this point I would rather her to be a flirtatious, exhibitionist slut with Tinder account I am aware of rather than anxious and jealous loyal wife. On the side note she does have history of affair during her prior long term relationship long time ago.

Obviously I do anticipate that she would suspect long term con on my part, that I want FMF etc but i was wondering if you gals and guys have any experience with situation like this.

Is essence: will a jealous wife make a good hotwife? If so, how do I start considering her personality?

Thanks for you patience and looking forward to suggestions.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Simple answer is no probably not. Most guys have more than one lover in my experiance and it can be difficult to not feel jealous when he is intimate with another woman even if its you who have the issue and not him. I have felt intense feelings of hurt which is a little pitiful since I cheat but still.

Simple answer is no probably not. Most guys have more than one lover in my experiance and it can be difficult to not feel jealous when he is intimate with another woman even if its you who have the issue and not him. I have felt intense feelings of hurt which is a little pitiful since I cheat but still.
Thank you for your reply. Yeah I have suspected this would probably be very difficulty.. But then maybe if she crosses that Rubicon and sleeps with a guy or two and is allowed to flirt with men at will, then maybe she will realize how ridiculous her jealously feelings have been and are..
That was my hope at least.

I have read your question twice and I still cant figure out what to say. She's super possessive of you, your sex life has diminished so you want her to go fuck other guys? So explain to me how this is going to make her less possessive of you and how its going to help your marriage?

I have read your question twice and I still cant figure out what to say. She's super possessive of you, your sex life has diminished so you want her to go fuck other guys? So explain to me how this is going to make her less possessive of you and how its going to help your marriage?
According to twisted logic fueled by desperation I thought that maybe engaging in real deal infidelity with approval will give her perspective on absurdity of her jealousy..

Back