Wondering How African American Women Think of White Women

In my city we don't just have a gay pride day, it's a week. When that happens there are a galaxy of Black women that come out of the woodwork or travel here for the festivities. They never really explain themselves so it's just a source of curiosity? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

But I am certain just like lesbians they prefer sex with other women. That much I know or should I say I observe when they are seen to be very cozy with other women if you get my drift.
In my city we don't just have a gay pride day, it's a week. When that happens there are a galaxy of Black women that come out of the woodwork or travel here for the festivities. They never really explain themselves so it's just a source of curiosity? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

But I am certain just like lesbians they prefer sex with other women. That much I know or should I say I observe when they are seen to be very cozy with other women if you get my drift.
I can believe that; any type of festival black people are gonna show up in massive numbers as long as it is about fun, drinking, eating, dancing, networking, etc. Lol

I work in an office with about 15 others, mostly women but some men. About half the women are African American and always seem to be the life of the office....laughing, joking, having fun. I love it.

I want to be included with that to..how do I do that. Even sexually I have fantasizes about being with one of the women?

If I started dating an African American guy would they accept me more?

Any advice?
you be yourself and be a student to their jokes. Black women love a cool ass white girl. Go out to lunch with them. Tag along with them. They ask you to hang out with them go for it. Theyll eventually pick up that you like women, black women at that. Then one will might take you up on it. She might have you alone, or you might go home to her and her man.

If your into black women, go for them. Dating a black guy wont help you with this, unless your interested in dating a black man.

I work in an office with about 15 others, mostly women but some men. About half the women are African American and always seem to be the life of the office....laughing, joking, having fun. I love it.

I want to be included with that to..how do I do that. Even sexually I have fantasizes about being with one of the women?

If I started dating an African American guy would they accept me more?

Any advice?
If you are normally a fun, outgoing, friendly person just be yourself and open up. I think they’d appreciate that more than you trying to gain access by putting a picture of a black man on your desk. If you are truly serious about exploring relationships with black men start off with them casually. For instance, if they make a comment about Idris Elba or Will Smith or whoever you find sexy, say something. That may catch them off guard but it could start a conversation. Maybe they’ll invite you to hang out or something. Keep us posted.

Well. We had an after work get together last night with the office, we all went. The guys were together talking sports and being loud/obnoxious, so us girls had our own fun. I really enjoyed myself.

We all planned to get a pedicure after work next week and go to a place they knew was fun.....so I am looked not forward to that. Great conversation and fun for me, and excited the whole night.

The first rule that men need to know about women loving women is, the women and only the women know what they like...men ALWAYS believe they know but women are like the cat that walks alone and all places are alike to ‘her’.
I hope more women gain that hunger somehow like you. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

The first rule that men need to know about women loving women is, the women and only the women know what they like...men ALWAYS believe they know but women are like the cat that walks alone and all places are alike to ‘her’.
Well technically the same rule can be applied to women who think what every men want. mostly of them think big boobs and a big ass= A lot of men for choice... but not every men looking for that.
In my case at least is the face and the legs where I put attention first.

But beside of that guys, what happen with the african women who are lesbians, I spoke with some from south africa and believe me they love white women, unfortunately they dont have many to enjoy like in America where white women almost grow up on trees XD

enchan-lez, The difference is that the thread was about lesbian and bi-women and only guys were writing in to offer their opinions. I did not add my comments to a thread where women were pontificating about how men think and what they like. By the way, isn't this entire website based on a fetish that is a massive generalization? White women want black men; they want them because their dicks are bigger than those of white men; Black men want white women because they are innocent and pure until they get fucked properly by big black men and then they want only black men all the time. It's a fetish fantasy. You don't see women asking to meet up with black guys with micro penises. Also, black guys, don't you ever worry that you are being reduced to a stereo type. Just because you're getting laid, shouldn't mean you allow yourselves to be placed, once again, in the position of being seen as any different than any other man, both good and bad.

enchan-lez, The difference is that the thread was about lesbian and bi-women and only guys were writing in to offer their opinions. I did not add my comments to a thread where women were pontificating about how men think and what they like. By the way, isn't this entire website based on a fetish that is a massive generalization? White women want black men; they want them because their dicks are bigger than those of white men; Black men want white women because they are innocent and pure until they get fucked properly by big black men and then they want only black men all the time. It's a fetish fantasy. You don't see women asking to meet up with black guys with micro penises. Also, black guys, don't you ever worry that you are being reduced to a stereo type. Just because you're getting laid, shouldn't mean you allow yourselves to be placed, once again, in the position of being seen as any different than any other man, both good and bad.
Preach!

OMG. Had a great time. 7 of us went out, I was the only one who was white.

Was getting a pedicure when I looked across the room and could see up one of the African American ladies skirt. I was so excited, then noticed that she saw me looking. She opened her legs a bit moreI could feel the excitement deep inside me.
That and the manicurist touching my feet got me really close.

After that we all went to dinner, really fun and loud. Then we headed out to a bar and some drinking and dancing. I was one of only 3 white women in the bar.....about a 100 people. One of the girls pulled me up and wanted to dance with me....I could feel her....I danced a lot, was very excited. A black guy came up and wanted to dance as well. All three of us danced....they both where pushing against and hugging me....I loved it. I felt both of them rubbing on my butt, then the black guy kissed me.

Kept up dancing and kissing mos of the night at the bar, including the African American girl from the office who showed me at the manicurist shop.

As we we're getting no ready to leave later, they both told me that I was theirs and we are going to see each other again...soon. I want this so bad, I want them both.

How should I act on Monday at work!!

OMG. Had a great time. 7 of us went out, I was the only one who was white.

Was getting a pedicure when I looked across the room and could see up one of the African American ladies skirt. I was so excited, then noticed that she saw me looking. She opened her legs a bit moreI could feel the excitement deep inside me.
That and the manicurist touching my feet got me really close.

After that we all went to dinner, really fun and loud. Then we headed out to a bar and some drinking and dancing. I was one of only 3 white women in the bar.....about a 100 people. One of the girls pulled me up and wanted to dance with me....I could feel her....I danced a lot, was very excited. A black guy came up and wanted to dance as well. All three of us danced....they both where pushing against and hugging me....I loved it. I felt both of them rubbing on my butt, then the black guy kissed me.

Kept up dancing and kissing mos of the night at the bar, including the African American girl from the office who showed me at the manicurist shop.

As we we're getting no ready to leave later, they both told me that I was theirs and we are going to see each other again...soon. I want this so bad, I want them both.

How should I act on Monday at work!!
I hoped to tipped well for your pedicure and that you will get them more regularly.

Back