Wondering How African American Women Think of White Women

Margiejj

Female
I work in an office with about 15 others, mostly women but some men. About half the women are African American and always seem to be the life of the office....laughing, joking, having fun. I love it.

I want to be included with that to..how do I do that. Even sexually I have fantasizes about being with one of the women?

If I started dating an African American guy would they accept me more?

Any advice?

I work in an office with about 15 others, mostly women but some men. About half the women are African American and always seem to be the life of the office....laughing, joking, having fun. I love it.

I want to be included with that to..how do I do that. Even sexually I have fantasizes about being with one of the women?

Any advice?
If they have any rainbow tattoos or signs of bisexuality or lesbianism would you pursue it? πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© :unsure:

It would be hard to reject a woman she has lez sex with. But being an office romance it could turn south with obvious negative after affects. The choice is yours.

Any advice?

If you dated a Black Man they would see you as staunch competition. You’re best bet may be to go to the strip club and show some of the Black Women there some love. Become customer of some of the Black Women there so that you can get the inside track.

Any advice?
be your selves,if you like one of the girls talk to her normally and sincerely,i am not a fan of gay or lesbian world but like any relation or friend ship all have the same base the way you interact with people and introduce your selves.

Any advice?

Be yourself, take an interest in the their lives, ask questions, go for a *******/meal after work, generally be friendly, don't lecture, don't be judgemental, talk about TV shows, music, nightlife, the usual, but I'd be wary of an office romance, these can quickly backfire.

And a note to the above, I've not sure black women frequent strip clubs more than white women

Any advice?
Go for it!

If they have any rainbow tattoos or signs of bisexuality or lesbianism would you pursue it? πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© :unsure:

It would be hard to reject a woman she has lez sex with. But being an office romance it could turn south with obvious negative after affects. The choice is yours.
what are some signs of bisexuality?

Any advice?
There are many bi and lesbian black women, especially in the South. Those women are more open minded to date outside of their race..Stay away from straight black women in general cause they see you as a threat to black men. Get with a sexy bi black woman and your chances to score is much higher.

There are many bi and lesbian black women, especially in the South. Those women are more open minded to date outside of their race..Stay away from straight black women in general cause they see you as a threat to black men. Get with a sexy bi black woman and your chances to score is much higher.
On that note aside from their sexual preference where they both prefer sex with women, what's the difference between a lesbian and a queer woman? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

On that note aside from their sexual preference where they both prefer sex with women, what's the difference between a lesbian and a queer woman? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
A queer woman..not sure about that term
Sounds like a strange acting female who could be straight or gay. Lesbian only luv women; I have several black lesbian lady friends who just luv women as I do.

A queer woman..not sure about that term
Sounds like a strange acting female who could be straight or gay. Lesbian only luv women; I have several black lesbian lady friends who just luv women as I do.

In my city we don't just have a gay pride day, it's a week. When that happens there are a galaxy of Black women that come out of the woodwork or travel here for the festivities. They never really explain themselves so it's just a source of curiosity? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

But I am certain just like lesbians they prefer sex with other women. That much I know or should I say I observe when they are seen to be very cozy with other women if you get my drift.

Back