Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

Just more talked about or open due to the net. I had a black friend in high school who mowed yards in a small town. Skinny kid with 12 inches, he was fucking several well to do married white women. Everyone has a secret or two. Back in 70’s.
Mr T
How did you know he had 12 inches of dick

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
What do you think is driving this surge?
No only on this site lol

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
Well I just started dating black men as of last year after my divorce and I am in love! I love their physicality! A lot of black men like thick women and that’s what I am, short and thick! So I’m hooked

I was just telling someone about the John Legend concert during the Houston Rodeo before the pandemic. Sold out by mostly West Texas white womenfolk, opposite of Karen, more like Samantha. Whoever sold the dark long neck bottles of Budweisers at the event was a visionary. The women caught on and pretended to deep throat them, well the ones next to me.

The two forbidden fruits from different parts of Texas suddenly finding themselves in the company of each other with John Legend crooning “Ordinary People”, drinks flowing and hotel rooms waiting. That’s my kind of America.

I'm dating BBC for around 8 years now and I too notice that more of my friends like black men, maybe not as relationship material, but just the sexual desire towards them
Why you not help.them... maybe you can't help all but your close friendship...

This was all the Black men like me, who didn’t want to be there at first because it wasn’t Black Heritage Night. John Legend, healer, iconic artist, rodeo race relations expert, room reader, performed his radio cuts, no romantic cuts. For the cucks.

Attachments

• CB3B623F-E069-4CCD-959B-8781F92F304D.jpeg
    CB3B623F-E069-4CCD-959B-8781F92F304D.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 55
Back