Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

I love seeing those 2 big black cocks in the lucky beautiful white wife's face and mouth while her wedding ring is showing. She knows how to enjoy herself, sucking 2 big black cocks at the same time. She looks very happy.
I hope that a white wife enjoying sex with black men becomes a normal and perfectly acceptable part of daily life soon.
Did her lucky husband take the video?
Her husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

My wife was into black guys from around 1989 to 2003 , She had two regular Bulls one for10/11 years and one for 6/7 years She at one point introduced them to each other and they both fucked her together, They both arranged gang bangswith their respective friends.
My wife preferred doing this on Her own as She said I would put them all off is I was there.
I was occasionally allowed to go, She always said it was never so wild for Her if I was there ,Hence only occasionally.
She almost always arranged for a Friday night, sometimes I would pick her up sometime Saturday sometime Sunday.
When I picked Her up She always had cum running out of Her running out on the cars leather seats and the smell of sex .
She loved it , She was/ Is such a dirty bitch
ou are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

I was thinking the same thing as the white cock is quite a bigger than me.

I was thinking the same thing as the white cock is quite a bigger than me.
I guess that white Lady will never find a white cock that she likes. My wife and I have gone to our nude beach and many sex parties, so I have seen over 1,000 cocks including probably over 100 black cocks. From what I have seen that black guy's cock is huge, bigger than any I have seen in person and the white guys cock is above average in length.

My Wife says ( And She Knows ) That over the years of fucking both Black and White Men.
That in Her experience Black Guys have bigger cocks, Having watched Her in action sometimes over the years, At one of the events We both attended on average they were massive, But before getting into BBC we were swingers at mostly white on white events.
There were some very well hung guys hat turned up.
But not that often.
When my wife had Her first black cocks ( DP ).
She never bothered with white guys ( Only Me ) ever again.
So must tell you something, As for me I loved watching two huge black cocks fuck Her at the same time.
Luckily for me, She loved it too 😜

My Wife says ( And She Knows ) That over the years of fucking both Black and White Men.
That in Her experience Black Guys have bigger cocks, Having watched Her in action sometimes over the years, At one of the events We both attended on average they were massive, But before getting into BBC we were swingers at mostly white on white events.
There were some very well hung guys hat turned up.
But not that often.
When my wife had Her first black cocks ( DP ).
She never bothered with white guys ( Only Me ) ever again.
So must tell you something, As for me I loved watching two huge black cocks fuck Her at the same time.
Luckily for me, She loved it too 😜
How big were they? Compared to the majority of whiteboys? How huge?

I think blacked.com has really unlocked the inner snow bunny in alot of women. They are these gorgeous, tiny women, having the time of their lives with a huge BBC and wonder what it feels like to be stretched that much and handled like that.

It really is conditioning what women want sexually from a partner. I imagine in a decade or so interracial marriages/relationships will outnumber those of same race.

Plus you also have to thank the meme culture for this. I mean EVERYONE knows of or has seen that sense with Piper Perri. No telling how many women tried bbc for the first time just from that meme.

I think blacked.com has really unlocked the inner snow bunny in alot of women. They are these gorgeous, tiny women, having the time of their lives with a huge BBC and wonder what it feels like to be stretched that much and handled like that.

It really is conditioning what women want sexually from a partner. I imagine in a decade or so interracial marriages/relationships will outnumber those of same race.

Plus you also have to thank the meme culture for this. I mean EVERYONE knows of or has seen that sense with Piper Perri. No telling how many women tried bbc for the first time just from that meme.
Have alot of girls you know, admitted they want black and that bbc is superior?

How big were they? Compared to the majority of whiteboys? How huge?
She had two regular boyfriends .one She had a relationship for nearly 10 years the other about 6 years on and off.
They occasionally had some of their friends fuck as gang bang parties.
The one that She saw fairly regularly was around 91/2 ins possibly 10 ins but never having measured it I cannot be certain,however the girth was massive.
He Was truly well endowed, Her other guy She did not see so much and He was smaller.
The really well endowed guy was younger than my Wife and also had a young family.
But He really enjoyed having my Wife as,She could take all of Him, Where as His Own Wife could not.
They both ( My Wife and Him ) absolutely loved fucking each other, He came to understand How Her mind worked, and how She enjoyed being seen in His company in public, ( I would add along with His mates See some of my other posts ).
I got on reasonably well with Him, He/We often discussed what a dirty exhibitionist Woman my Wife was .😜😜😜👍

Have alot of girls you know, admitted they want black and that bbc is superior?
My wife has 3 younger sisters that all built like brick ******* houses. One does cheer, the other is a volleyball couch, and the other rides horses. All drop dead gorgeous and built very nicely. The one that rides horses dated a black guy a while back and has only dated black guys sense. She will occasionally joke about how hung he was or how good sex was. The others joke along with it but you can tell behind closed doors they talk about how good the sex was and is with black guys.

One time she came to a family get together and said she was sore from riding horses all day. She had a noticable leap to her. The others joked it was cause of her bf at the time. She gave them a side eyed look and smiled while no one else was looking. I noticed it though.

My wife has 3 younger sisters that all built like brick ******* houses. One does cheer, the other is a volleyball couch, and the other rides horses. All drop dead gorgeous and built very nicely. The one that rides horses dated a black guy a while back and has only dated black guys sense. She will occasionally joke about how hung he was or how good sex was. The others joke along with it but you can tell behind closed doors they talk about how good the sex was and is with black guys.

One time she came to a family get together and said she was sore from riding horses all day. She had a noticable leap to her. The others joked it was cause of her bf at the time. She gave them a side eyed look and smiled while no one else was looking. I noticed it though.
Do they say how much better they are then whiteboys?

Have you noticed girls in general admitting black is better?

I notice just more interracial relationships in general. It's funny to see an attractive woman on tik tok. Then you watch some of her pervious videos and they always have a black boyfriend. It's always the fit, athletic girls
I wish there was a way to hear from young girls if they think blacks are better and bbc is superior

View attachment 4435995

View attachment 4435998

View attachment 4435999

View attachment 4436001
I love seeing the lucky beautiful naked white wife with her wedding ring is showing in these of her with the black man.
Did her lucky husband take the picture?
Her husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Back