Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
What do you think is driving this surge?
They said that the dating apps reported a 600% percent increase in people seeking to try threesomes and look what they represented in their thumbnail on the mainstream media! BBC is gonna be the biggest stocking stuffer this holiday! 🤣😂

They attribute it to the pandemic and people being more cooped up in the house and more stressed out then we have been in a long time. So they said people are looking to not only make up for lost time out partying but scratch that it that has been built up!

Attachments

• 20210825_073000.jpg
    20210825_073000.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 234
They said that the dating apps reported a 600% percent increase in people seeking to try threesomes and look what they represented in their thumbnail on the mainstream media! BBC is gonna be the biggest stocking stuffer this holiday! 🤣😂

They attribute it to the pandemic and people being more cooped up in the house and more stressed out then we have been in a long time. So they said people are looking to not only make up for lost time out partying but scratch that it that has been built up!
Facts! You can’t attribute this to the pandemic solely…Couples have wanted this for a while. I’m sure it’s been built up though lol

Is this real, is bbc really this popular with white girls? Do you have more proof, cause I want it so bad

Facts! You can’t attribute this to the pandemic solely…Couples have wanted this for a while. I’m sure it’s been built up though lol
There's no way. White girls are so sweet how are they secretly bbc sluts? Do you have proof, white girls you talked to or fucked who want bbc and are black only. How many white girls you think would cheat on whiteboys like me for bbc? It's unfair I think if girls gave us a chance they might be satisfied.

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
I think people are just opening up more and as a cuckold I know from in bedroom standpoint our cocks just don’t compare we can’t compete and if we truly love our women let them get the best cocks they deserve and that bbc I am all for ot

Are they really superior? Do you think black guys could steal white girls from whiteboys if they want?
In my opinion i feel they are better and I been with girls where we were open and bbc got them to places I couldn’t take them they were stronger more aggressive just fucked better than me again this my experience and opinion that all

In my opinion i feel they are better and I been with girls where we were open and bbc got them to places I couldn’t take them they were stronger more aggressive just fucked better than me again this my experience and opinion that all
Did those girls go black only or admit that black was better

It's definitely getting more popular. You see a lot more exposure in the media, even in TV ads. Also, for better or worse, the Kardashians have helped popularize it. However, it's always been there. But now some women who may have feared the backlash of being with a black man have the courage to live their lives out in the open.

Funny, I know a white lady who had two ******* with a black man back in the 80s, and she gets mad at these Jill Come Latelys. She said she was dating black men when it was really tough ...
Message me ASAP

Please can you show me proof that this is real. Proof white girls like you secretly want black men because they're superior. Please.
Lol at your posts whiteboi

going up against a guy with a Much bigger cock is a no win situation. He has confidence and the ability to make a women feel satisfied that normal
Guys can’t match

it is unfair yes

Lol at your posts whiteboi

going up against a guy with a Much bigger cock is a no win situation. He has confidence and the ability to make a women feel satisfied that normal
Guys can’t match

it is unfair yes
Why can't they be nice and not fuck all the white girls 😭, they're turning us into feminized boys, it's so unfair , this can't be real 😭

Man that's exactly what I'm talking about in this thread! Totally!!

Man that's exactly what I'm talking about in this thread! Totally!!

Looks like a popular topic!

Back