Women, what do you like about bulls and the lifestyle that results?

MasterL

Male
Real Person
Being a black bull is something that has shifted into a lifestyle for me and I understand how much I am drawn to it. Everything about it such as my size, my attraction to white women, the pleasure I gain from sex and from pleasing a woman and my incredibly high sex drive makes me want to do it more and more. Being young makes my drive even higher and I end up going crazy after just a few days of not having sex (I haven't had sex in almost 5 months so I am really losing it right now). I am also very open to breeding a white woman and it is something I would want to pursue

Being in South Africa, there aren't many white women who are open to black men so moving to Europe or the Americas is something that a fair amount of black men here want to do, including myself. Is this something that woman like? The desire that black African men hold to spread across the globe and get with women from other continents? And what is it that is the most appealing? Our size? Our sex drive? The amount of pleasure we can give? Breeding?

You can't eat the same food indefinitely, meaning you want a diversification. White women are superior and have claims and after he gives you pussy he wants you to work to bring money home, to wash to clean. Basically you will only change the leash.Women rule the world only because white women knew what to ask for. Women in Africa in our area become obese and heart diseased, few black women are beautiful, elegant and stylish because they are mistreated by the religious system.
You make a very good point, I'm inclined to agree. That's what a lot of women here suffer from

For me it’s just a completely different experience. While I’m at it though, I want to experience the size, sex drive and just overall moxy that a black gentleman carry’s himself with. Please be respectful, but when it’s go time I want it a certain way

For me it’s just a completely different experience. While I’m at it though, I want to experience the size, sex drive and just overall moxy that a black gentleman carry’s himself with. Please be respectful, but when it’s go time I want it a certain way
Rockin hott body

I like sneaking around and the thought of getting caught. I like the taboo thoughts of a married white woman laying down with a black man, when you know she's not supposed to. I like that BBC that stretches me just a little too much, just a little more than I can get at home, where the soreness reminds me of what a bad girl I have been. I like keeping the secret inside of me... having dinner or visiting with friends and family, or watching TV with my husband, just doing normal everyday things, but hiding the taboo secret of keeping that black nut alive inside of me. If my husband pulled down my pants he would find a mess and I would be totally outed.

I like sneaking around and the thought of getting caught. I like the taboo thoughts of a married white woman laying down with a black man, when you know she's not supposed to. I like that BBC that stretches me just a little too much, just a little more than I can get at home, where the soreness reminds me of what a bad girl I have been. I like keeping the secret inside of me... having dinner or visiting with friends and family, or watching TV with my husband, just doing normal everyday things, but hiding the taboo secret of keeping that black nut alive inside of me. If my husband pulled down my pants he would find a mess and I would be totally outed.
Do you think that your hubby would ever enjoy watching you with a hung black stud and pagree to become your willing cuckold? I know I would.

Back