Women wearing sun dresses

We live in a hot climate, we go to a lot of gatherings at homes and visit, sip win.e in backyards, some with swimming pools. All the girls wear sundresses or shorts. I've seen nipples galore, unintentional upskirt views, most with underwear. It's all good but very sexy.
There's been some I wish I hadn't seen.

Had an ex-girlfriend who wore a sundress to a baseball game with me. The sundress fit way too loose, and she was showing off her little perky tits the whole event. Nipple flashes and everything. I was so freaking horny by the time we got back to my place. I tore that sundress off her and we had the hottest sex of our lives.

I was only in my early 20's at this time, and began to realize that other men leering over my date was extremely arousing to me. I also loved hearing stories about her past lovers, and especially a story where she was "initiated" by a fraternity as an official little siss to their organization.

She had to wear a bikini to their party, and that was just for starters. The bikini was too conservative, so the frat bros too scissors and made it more revealing. Then she was brought in a room and blindfolded, where man after man critiqued, complimented and touched her body. Finally, the blindfold was removed and she was brought into a side room with her two favorite guys in the fraternity. They took turns kissing her, feeling her, and eating her out. Then their dicks came out and she started sucking them off together. Right when she got to the edge of her comfort level- surprisingly - they were really cool about it, stopped, got her dressed, and she passed her initiation. I can't tell you how many times I got off to her telling me that story, replete with dozens of other details I've skipped over.

but yeah, sundresses!

We live in a hot climate, we go to a lot of gatherings at homes and visit, sip win.e in backyards, some with swimming pools. All the girls wear sundresses or shorts. I've seen nipples galore, unintentional upskirt views, most with underwear. It's all good but very sexy.
There's been some I wish I hadn't seen.
Gotta love the sundress😍...semi see-through...and sometimes the wind gives a great show

Back