hard time finding a dress

Suggest you try Torrid.com. It is a fashion website that caters to Plus-size Ladies fashions. They claim to have dresses in different styles and hem lengths in sizes 10 to 30.

As far as being kicked out, so long as your nipples, pussy and ass are covered, you should not have any problems.

The attached photo shows the outfit that my hot wife would wear when she was meeting a new Black stud. Her outfit does not allow the wearing of a bra or panties. The outfit never failed her. Good luck!

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 59
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 45
Suggest you try Torrid.com. It is a fashion website that caters to Plus-size Ladies fashions. They claim to have dresses in different styles and hem lengths in sizes 10 to 30.

As far as being kicked out, so long as your nipples, pussy and ass are covered, you should not have any problems.

The attached photo shows the outfit that my hot wife would wear when she was meeting a new Black stud. Her outfit does not allow the wearing of a bra or panties. The outfit never failed her. Good luck!
(y)

Ended up going with these two for meet n greets for now

Good choices. i can imagine those looking perfect on you.

Will be having a meet n greet in few weeks. Yet I am having a hard time finding a sexy slutty plus sized/BBW dress to wear that is sexy and slutty but won't get me kicked out of a public place. I'm struggling to find a short dress that either barely covers the bottom of my ass checks or barley shows the very bottom of them. I don't want to buy one that I have to pull up. We won't be playing during this, it's just a meet n greet to see if we want to set a play date or not. So I want to look enticing but don't want to get kicked out of the place. I plan on not wearing a bra or panties, where can I buy something like this or anyone have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm not a small girl as you can see
I use a mini slip cut to length if needed feels sexy and inexpensive..a satin big shirt left open overtop 😘

How about something tight (of course) but with a slit or a removable portion of the skirt……Ur luscious thighs will be highlighted & more if u so choose

On her media…. U can’t miss this dress, and U 2 are comparably built…..both built for it
i found it and yeah very sexy but couldn't wear that out in public in a restaurant lol , I would be asked to leave immediately there is nothing covered in the front hehe. That would be a bedroom on swinger party dress :)

the meet n greet blue halter dress I bought didn't turn out to be anything like the pictures they had up for it at Shein :( allot longer than it showed and more lingerie than a actual dress https://us.shein.com/Plus-Lace-Trim-Criss-Cross-Halter-Dress-p-1895404-cat-1944.html

The lingerie I bought for play date I like besides the thong being built in as I wanted to wear it without any panties

Might need to drop down a size or two for the clothing they sell on their site

Attachments

• 20221006_105857.jpg
    20221006_105857.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20221006_105902.jpg
    20221006_105902.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20221006_110122.jpg
    20221006_110122.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 20221006_110112.jpg
    20221006_110112.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20221006_110934.jpg
    20221006_110934.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 57
Try here.

ttps://www.chicme.com/product/ladder-cutout-long-sleeve-top-high-waist-skirt-set/24e642d0-5bae-4e14-9603-564e992ea851.html?gf=list~1~%23 Bestseller~74~4~sort%3ARecommendation%3B

Will be having a meet n greet in few weeks. Yet I am having a hard time finding a sexy slutty plus sized/BBW dress to wear that is sexy and slutty but won't get me kicked out of a public place. I'm struggling to find a short dress that either barely covers the bottom of my ass checks or barley shows the very bottom of them. I don't want to buy one that I have to pull up. We won't be playing during this, it's just a meet n greet to see if we want to set a play date or not. So I want to look enticing but don't want to get kicked out of the place. I plan on not wearing a bra or panties, where can I buy something like this or anyone have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm not a small girl as you can see
She was looking at her hubby and the eye contacts was telling him, this is not your pussy anymore!

Back