hard time finding a dress

Will be having a meet n greet in few weeks. Yet I am having a hard time finding a sexy slutty plus sized/BBW dress to wear that is sexy and slutty but won't get me kicked out of a public place. I'm struggling to find a short dress that either barely covers the bottom of my ass checks or barley shows the very bottom of them. I don't want to buy one that I have to pull up. We won't be playing during this, it's just a meet n greet to see if we want to set a play date or not. So I want to look enticing but don't want to get kicked out of the place. I plan on not wearing a bra or panties, where can I buy something like this or anyone have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm not a small girl as you can see
A couple of the extreme micro bikini companies also make great club wear. Try Dubious Bikinis. The have great club wear as well as lingerie and body jewellery.

Will be having a meet n greet in few weeks. Yet I am having a hard time finding a sexy slutty plus sized/BBW dress to wear that is sexy and slutty but won't get me kicked out of a public place. I'm struggling to find a short dress that either barely covers the bottom of my ass checks or barley shows the very bottom of them. I don't want to buy one that I have to pull up. We won't be playing during this, it's just a meet n greet to see if we want to set a play date or not. So I want to look enticing but don't want to get kicked out of the place. I plan on not wearing a bra or panties, where can I buy something like this or anyone have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm not a small girl as you can see
Go to a strippers store or on line. Cheers

🔥🔥🔥👌🏿😈

I had bought the dress in the link below from Francesca’s at a local fashion outlet as a Christmas present.
The dress appeared to a conservative pretty dress but it is shorter than it appears on a person than it looks on a hanger,

We had a night out with my wife’s new bull last night and my wife had chosen this dress as her/our 1st choice and brought several other sexier looking dresses along to the hotel so her bull could choose the dress to wear out for their date at the club. Her bull quickly chose this dress also.
Paired with a pair of black back seemed hose the outfit was a complete smoke show.
It really displayed a lot of my wife’s gorgeous legs.

Back