Women that say no to big black cock...

Dont be shook big guys, not everything is for everyone... can’t hate on peeps cause they dont like the exact same things as your self. The very very vast majority of people in the world are not OCD about sex and ones penis size, like crack addicts chasing that first high they’ll never recapture.

Some dudes like fat chicks, i prefer small titties vs giant ones, I prefer large cocks to smaller.

as hard as it is to remember this at times... We are all very small parts of a great big world. Plus how american is it for girls to go counter culture and start going for “average” guys, just because it’s contrary Lol

- Stay grounded.

What does that even mean?

Without context it is impossible to know but sheep is a common term used by racists sooo yeah.
Who cares if she is fucking her brother anyway?

Or maybe she had a really bad expericance with one or two. Got with a guy that rammed his dick in so hard to hurt her then tried to get money from her.

But is it really ignorant to not care for being in this lifestyle? I'd say it's a choice just like some people choose to be in it? Neither is ignorant and some white women don't find black men attractive just like some black men don't find white women attractive. It all boils down to personal choice.
I think you may have mixed up the messages. She didn't say they were close minded and ignorant because they aren't into BBC. She said they keptit private because they are close minded and ignorant. I would bet she knows her friends and how they think. If there are hints of racism or bias, of course they would have a problem with this? Semantics.

Whoever this bimbo is she needs to wake up! What an ignorant and disrespectful thing to say!!! OMG SMH!!! She seriously needs to get BLACKED!!! Then, we'll see what her tweets should look like!!! ALL whites need to just stop the nonsense, and go BLACK!!!
What's disrespectful about not liking black cock. It's her body her choice

What's disrespectful about not liking black cock. It's her body her choice

She's undermining a very important and positive movement by calling it a "trend," and by saying that she won't take part in it, as to try to convince/sway/guilt other white women to do the same! It's both regressive and disrespectful! White women LOVE BIG BLACK COCK, the ONLY ones saying the don't... haven't been BLACKED, her comment is coming from a place of ignorance, and naivete!

Just what is so important and progressive about white women fucking black men? I agree it may be great fun and awesome sex but her choice of who she likes to have sex with should be paramount over everything else

When you already deep in white pussy on the regular things like this don't bother me.

For one girls like this I know 10 white girls that only like BBC. This really should not bother anyone lol.
Exactly. You enjoy what you like and let her enjoy what she likes. Doesn't affect anyone else.

Just what is so important and progressive about white women fucking black men? I agree it may be great fun and awesome sex but her choice of who she likes to have sex with should be paramount over everything else

White women getting FUCKED by BLACK MEN isn't a trend, novelty, fetish, or even a choice really!!! It's more like an instinct, a biological compulsion, it's the most powerful version of female sexuality as the inherent "pure" distilled-version of personified FEMININITY of the white woman, finally uniting with it's polar opposite, being the "pure" distilled-version of personified MASCULINTY of the BLACK MAN!!! It's progessive because it sexually liberates white woman from sub-par sex, and from white men too! It's progessive because it gives BLACK MEN what they always wanted and deserve access to white women, white pussies, white wombs, and superiority and dominance over white so called "males!"

Sex with BLACK MEN is the preferrence of ALL white women who have had it, that fact is what should be paramount, as it needs be understood for what it is!!! White women shouldn't be trying to disuade white women from having sex with BLACK MEN, they should be actively encouraging it!!! Somehow, unfortunately... many negative stereotypes and stigmas still surround white women who get BLACKED, this is a societal problem, that acts as a barrier for MANY MORE white women from getting BLACKED!!! White women deserve encouragement, support, acceptance, and empowerment from white so called "men" and women to divulge themselves with interracial sex, BIG BLACK COCKS, and cucking white boys!!! Not settling for white boys, like SHE was actually suggesting! That's a horrible thing to tell young white women!!!

White women getting FUCKED by BLACK MEN isn't a trend, novelty, fetish, or even a choice really!!! It's more like an instinct, a biological compulsion, it's the most powerful version of female sexuality as the inherent "pure" distilled-version of personified FEMININITY of the white woman, finally uniting with it's polar opposite, being the "pure" distilled-version of personified MASCULINTY of the BLACK MAN!!! It's progessive because it sexually liberates white woman from sub-par sex, and from white men too! It's progessive because it gives BLACK MEN what they always wanted and deserve access to white women, white pussies, white wombs, and superiority and dominance over white so called "males!"

Sex with BLACK MEN is the preferrence of ALL white women who have had it, that fact is what should be paramount, as it needs be understood for what it is!!! White women shouldn't be trying to disuade white women from having sex with BLACK MEN, they should be actively encouraging it!!! Somehow, unfortunately... many negative stereotypes and stigmas still surround white women who get BLACKED, this is a societal problem, that acts as a barrier for MANY MORE white women from getting BLACKED!!! White women deserve encouragement, support, acceptance, and empowerment from white so called "men" and women to divulge themselves with interracial sex, BIG BLACK COCKS, and cucking white boys!!! Not settling for white boys, like SHE was actually suggesting! That's a horrible thing to tell young white women!!!
Holy crap I have no words

I'm glad! Now you understand my point!
I understand but don't agree. I understand this is a fantasy for you and others and you take it to extremes I've never heard of. Understand that not everyone thinks the same as you do and that's ok. Just like not everyone shares my point of view and that's fine with me

Back