Women that like to have their butt grouped by strangers.

Ironman1975

Male
From
OH, US
Ladies Do it turn u on to have your butt grouped n public or at work?
Who u b more open to it if it is a black guy, than a white guy?
Have u been grouped by a total stranger and like it?
Would u like a total stranger to grouped u?
Tell us your story, and if u r a professional, luv to hear what goes on n the office, and what u wish would happen or what has happen

Ladies Do it turn u on to have your butt grouped n public or at work?
Who u b more open to it if it is a black guy, than a white guy?
Have u been grouped by a total stranger and like it?
Would u like a total stranger to grouped u?
Tell us your story, and if u r a professional, luv to hear what goes on n the office, and what u wish would happen or what has happen
Love black guys grabbing my ass in bars, love how it’s there so they grab it.

I absolutely love being groped by strangers and it gets me soaked. Of course I understand how inappropriate and illegal it is but igs a huge turn on to know some one finds you attractive and has to touch you.very

My gf is the same way. We both know it's "inappropriate and illegal," too, but we both like the excitement of it and what it might lead to. She does try to send a signal that she's ok with it, because some black guys are rightly worried about getting jammed up. In a bar or club, though, it's pretty clear who wants what after a short time.

In public places with bigger crowds, she will get really close to a black guy and try not to make it obvious. For ex., she might stand next to him and their arms will touch, or she might have to be up against him as she's getting by others in a crowd.

Lisa knows how to handle this situation. We were in a club in New Orleans surrounded by people, most of them black guys...I’d say black men but some of them were questionable. Lisa turned to me and said out loud “I’ve always wanted to be felt up by a black man! Maybe today I will be!” It was a mere matter of minutes before her wish came true. Initially, they felt her up over her clothes but soon she had hands under her short skirt and inside her blouse. We were inside a club so clearly they were all at least 18, so no worries about *******.

Lisa knows how to handle this situation. We were in a club in New Orleans surrounded by people, most of them black guys...I’d say black men but some of them were questionable. Lisa turned to me and said out loud “I’ve always wanted to be felt up by a black man! Maybe today I will be!” It was a mere matter of minutes before her wish came true. Initially, they felt her up over her clothes but soon she had hands under her short skirt and inside her blouse. We were inside a club so clearly they were all at least 18, so no worries about *******.

Yeah, it starts with the over the clothes grab and feel, but doesn't take long for the black guy to get under her skirt. My gf started a good while ago to dress for easier access LOL

Back