Women on men ****** scenarios

MasterFW4

Male
Real Person
I've looked through the forums and seen people talk about ****** play scenarios with men on women but next to none about women on men, I just want to get some thoughts and ideas people might have about a woman(or women) on man ****** scenario.

While I'm sure that happens in the real world it would go against everything people here want in their fantasy world about black bulls and the cuck lifestyle. Do black men fantasize about being dominated by a strong white female? I'd love to hear about that.

But in the real world I'm sure a mature, self assured experienced woman could dominate a young inexperienced black male just as easily as should could a white male.

While I'm sure that happens in the real world it would go against everything people here want in their fantasy world about black bulls and the cuck lifestyle. Do black men fantasize about being dominated by a strong white female? I'd love to hear about that.

But in the real world I'm sure a mature, self assured experienced woman could dominate a young inexperienced black male just as easily as should could a white male.
I'm not sure about other black men, but I have thought about it before.

Plus it's not like everyone here is all about white women being dominated by a strong black man, some just appreciate black and white relations that go differently.

This thread is just about exploring the fantasy and hearing people's ideas for scenarios about the subject.

Interesting that a man with "Master" in his name would be into being dominated by a woman. I think that's pretty cool.
There are such things as switches, people who are into being dominated and dominating. And I do prefer to be the one dominating, it's just wanting to try something new and different, plus you get experience being on the other side and become better at dominating.

Though I don't mean that I want to try and be pegged by a woman, I mean dominated in other ways than pegging.

Back