Women and Men Caught Cheating !!

Last edited:
This is off subject .

What’s the difference between country music and rap music ? They both have similar lyrics.

Listen to this country song . It’s actually pretty good . This country song is some gangsta s#*t . I had to put it in my music rotation . I liked it so much . Personally can’t say I don’t like country music . I never really gave it a chance. I’m from Music City but pretty much allthe local true born and raised people I know aren’t big country fans .

Last edited:
This is off subject .

What’s the difference between country music and rap music ? They both have similar lyrics.

Listen to this country song . It’s actually pretty good . This country song is some gangsta s#*t . I had to put it in my music rotation . I liked it so much . Personally can’t say I don’t like country music . I never really gave it a chance. I’m from Nashville but pretty much allthe local true born and raised people I know aren’t big country fans .

I remember watching something on netflix about the "split" between the two when it wasn't the case at the start of those two

Back