Woman's attitude towards cock sucking man.

My first was my wife's first Black Man. He commanded me to share his cock with the wife and it was awesome. I have only sucked Black Cock and I only want to suck Black cock. It is an addiction with me now. Anytime I can I will. :wub:

Obviously, there are people who appreciate the comment, with the number of 'thanks,' but wasn't the thread title specific about the woman's attitude? The bi forum has several threads for the cuck husband/bf perspective share views and swap stories on this subject.

For me its neutral. I never really thought about before my hubs did it and at first I was turned off but judging by his excitement and enthusiasm when he gets the chance (only been a few times) I figure who am I to judge?
I still find my husband attractive and he still sleeps with me so it hasn't stopped me.
If that enhance and excite love making in you're marriage and with you're bull (lover) than why not do it ,while relationship with that bull lasts enjoy""

Last edited:
I love watching my husband on his knees sucking black men, I think a lot of white men have or secretly want to suck big black cocks, many have told me so. Why wouldn't they, black cocks are so much bigger, and beautiful. White guys know their cocks are no where as big and envy them.
I have had both white and black cuckolds suck my cock in front of their wives. It is always a huge rush for all involved, the Wife, the Bull, and the cuck.

Question to woman!
What is your attitude towards cock sucking man?
If a man suck dicks from time to time (or white man sucks black dics in that matter) is it negative, neutral or positive for you?
Would you ever find attractive man who sucked dicks before?
Would you ever sleep with that man or it will be total loser for you?

i don't find it the least bit attractive. in fact it would majorly turn me off to him.

it was one of my biggest worries that hubby might've been that way inclined.

Question to woman!
What is your attitude towards cock sucking man?
If a man suck dicks from time to time (or white man sucks black dics in that matter) is it negative, neutral or positive for you?
Would you ever find attractive man who sucked dicks before?
Would you ever sleep with that man or it will be total loser for you?
We are a swinger couple. My husband doesn´t matter if I lick a pussy or let another woman lick mine in a swing party. But he never expressed desire to suck a cock. If that happened my atitude would be normal, natural

I think white hubby must sucks bbc cock in front of his hotwife, otherwise the lifestyle can't be considered really complete. Hubby generally has no more then an average size cock, so stay on his knees and sucks the bigger one is the evidence of it. It is a way to underline the difference of their penis size in front of her

I think white hubby must sucks bbc cock in front of his hotwife, otherwise the lifestyle can't be considered really complete. Hubby generally has no more then an average size cock, so stay on his knees and sucks the bigger one is the evidence of it. It is a way to underline the difference of their penis size in front of her
No doubt - you're all in this cuckold life style , sounds real !
love to see more or clips maybe video

If your hubby shares you with black men and says the thought of sucking there cock doesn't cross his mind then he is a liar.
Time after time watching a superior huge cock pleasure your wife, will not only make you crave black cock, it makes you not want pussy anymore. Why would you want your wife to spread her legs for your tiny white dick after she just got her brains fucked by a Big Black Dick??
It's time for you to get on your knees and service black dick the way your wife does.
My hubby does whatever my bulls ask. And he has bulls he serves without me. We are a BBC only couple. The only way me and my husband will ever have sex again is to have another baby. And after that I'm going right back to BBC

Back