Woman's attitude towards cock sucking man.

will you have him fucked by your lover
No, no...! He doesn't like that. But he did other things too. In one occasion we were fucking in missionary and he had already made me cum. Perhaps he was a little anxious that day but he was not reaching his orgasm. So like my husband Rick was there with us, he asked Rick to put one finger into his ass. My husband didi it until he touched a soft area. He wished him to massage his prostatic area. In that way he could cum immediately.

No, no...! He doesn't like that. But he did other things too. In one occasion we were fucking in missionary and he had already made me cum. Perhaps he was a little anxious that day but he was not reaching his orgasm. So like my husband Rick was there with us, he asked Rick to put one finger into his ass. My husband didi it until he touched a soft area. He wished him to massage his prostatic area. In that way he could cum immediately.
yes prostrate massage gets one off quickly and it works with a strapon or vibrator. My wifd likes me to lick her while she gets fucked so she thinks i may as well suck cock since it is going to happen and has

yes prostrate massage gets one off quickly and it works with a strapon or vibrator. My wifd likes me to lick her while she gets fucked so she thinks i may as well suck cock since it is going to happen and has
Do you know what? My husband really loved and admired our black friend and had an special connection with him. He didn't feel disgust by him. At least in 7 opportunities he swallowed his sperm.

Do you know what? My husband really loved and admired our black friend and had an special connection with him. He didn't feel disgust by him. At least in 7 opportunities he swallowed his sperm.
once you accept sucking cock it is no different than licking pussy and why would you not try to do it well and give as much pleasure as possible. it is the same for licking her while she fucks , it means a lot of cock in my mouth and balls over my face and cum in my mouth but both she and her lover enjoy it and i do as well

once you accept sucking cock it is no different than licking pussy and why would you not try to do it well and give as much pleasure as possible. it is the same for licking her while she fucks , it means a lot of cock in my mouth and balls over my face and cum in my mouth but both she and her lover enjoy it and i do as well
The big different is the mind. Some men feel fear to be judged like gays.

Back