Woman's attitude towards cock sucking man.

I think it is HOT..........and why not....guys love watching us girls kiss and eat pussy

i agree that if men get to watch two girls together, they have a bargain to uphold their end of. Even if the girls never even spoke of it, it doesn't matter. Men who have worked all their lives should know better. They know that nothing is free. Especially if it's something that they deeply desire! Such as the case in point, watching two girls have sex with each other! So if white boys want it so bad, then theres no reason for them to object to sucking cock!

granted, i'm kind of a special case. i sucked cock for the first time as a baby. so for me, i have no objection to doing it. i understand this thread is asking about "straight" cuckold hubbys. because i've lived in my own little fantasy world for so long, i like to imagine things should be how i'd like them to be. i know what i'd like is not what everybody likes. regardless, i still insist on stating things should be how i want them to be. want to be like a woman's best gay friend who's stirring ******* up for her hubby!

it is hard work if you do it right but the wife should like to see her husband suck cock since it gives her power over him and the other man

Question to woman!
What is your attitude towards cock sucking man?
If a man suck dicks from time to time (or white man sucks black dics in that matter) is it negative, neutral or positive for you?
Would you ever find attractive man who sucked dicks before?
Would you ever sleep with that man or it will be total loser for you?
My husband sucked our black friend cock twice. He didn't do it along but coworking with me, we sucked our black friend's cock together. In other opportunity our black friend cummed over his face and into his mouth. But we couldn't call them like "sucks". If my husband had sucked men's cock before we met, probably I would think he is gay or bi, but he did it in front of me in a special situation where he was completely subordinated before another man and plenty of excitation.

My husband sucked our black friend cock twice. He didn't do it along but coworking with me, we sucked our black friend's cock together. In other opportunity our black friend cummed over his face and into his mouth. But we couldn't call them like "sucks". If my husband had sucked men's cock before we met, probably I would think he is gay or bi, but he did it in front of me in a special situation where he was completely subordinated before another man and plenty of excitation.
subordinated to you as was the black cock, both men did what you wanted but would not do it if you were not there or did not approve, sucking cock in front of a woman is submission

subordinated to you as was the black cock, both men did what you wanted but would not do it if you were not there or did not approve, sucking cock in front of a woman is submission
Let me give you an explanation. I ad told my husband how my previous boyfriend and me had fucked during our first holidays together.4 years beforme my husband and me met. My husband turned on like crazy with my experience and he begged me to call my ex and fuck in front of him (it's a long story). I told my husband that I was not sure if my ex could turn on with another man seeing us, so my husband said me that if we fucked in front of him, he would be able to give my ex boyfriend a blowbjob to let him know that he really wished him to fuck me.

Let me give you an explanation. I ad told my husband how my previous boyfriend and me had fucked during our first holidays together.4 years beforme my husband and me met. My husband turned on like crazy with my experience and he begged me to call my ex and fuck in front of him (it's a long story). I told my husband that I was not sure if my ex could turn on with another man seeing us, so my husband said me that if we fucked in front of him, he would be able to give my ex boyfriend a blowbjob to let him know that he really wished him to fuck me.
yes but now you can tell others that your man is a cocksucker and that your lover likes men to suck him , it is fine but it also gives the woman power and allows a man to submit without admitting it

yes but now you can tell others that your man is a cocksucker and that your lover likes men to suck him , it is fine but it also gives the woman power and allows a man to submit without admitting it
Perhaps you're right. Our black friend did't care that my husband assisted me suckinghis cock the first time, because he knew that some minutes later he was going to be fucking with me.
The second time was different becasue our friend already know that my husbnd was completely subordinated before his alpha male role, so in that opportunity was our friend who asked him to suck his cock with me. We did it and that time we even sucked his balls too and he reacted with an incredible erection.

Perhaps you're right. Our black friend did't care that my husband assisted me suckinghis cock the first time, because he knew that some minutes later he was going to be fucking with me.
The second time was different becasue our friend already know that my husbnd was completely subordinated before his alpha male role, so in that opportunity was our friend who asked him to suck his cock with me. We did it and that time we even sucked his balls too and he reacted with an incredible erection.
eventually it will be your husband sucking your lover off in various positions with you watching or not and your lover will pump many loads into husbands willing mouth. Anyone who really does a good job sucking cock will have the other man eager for his services and the wife will feel smug knowing she is queen of both

eventually it will be your husband sucking your lover off in various positions with you watching or not and your lover will pump many loads into husbands willing mouth. Anyone who really does a good job sucking cock will have the other man eager for his services and the wife will feel smug knowing she is queen of both
I agree with you.

Back