Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,567 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,538 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,089 33.7%

• Total voters
None of our family or friends would suspect our "other interests".

Here is how I dress most of the time...

View attachment 42880

And this is how I dress for black...

View attachment 42881
Absolutely love these two picks and the way you look in both. The coffee cup and jeans in the garden suggests that most middle class of attrative college educated professional women. A friendly, yet reserved, lady who everyone in the neighborhood knows and speaks to when passing. And then this completely different deep libido vixen in the "fuck me" heels. The contrast and "shocked if they knew" secrecy of it all gave me an instant erection. Please tell me stories of your exploits. Might make a terrific script. Thanks for posting these 2 wonderful pictures

You are gorgeous Teach!!!!! Do you have any idea how many men, myself included, had fantasies about a certain teacher when we were young. We'd think of her and beat our meat until they were raw and red and almost too sensitive to shealth in our pants. My God, if my teacher crush had looked like you my member would have fallen off from excessive masterbation. I would love to hear some of your stories. Thank you for the wonderful post

Absolutely love these two picks and the way you look in both. The coffee cup and jeans in the garden suggests that most middle class of attrative college educated professional women. A friendly, yet reserved, lady who everyone in the neighborhood knows and speaks to when passing. And then this completely different deep libido vixen in the "fuck me" heels. The contrast and "shocked if they knew" secrecy of it all gave me an instant erection. Please tell me stories of your exploits. Might make a terrific script. Thanks for posting these 2 wonderful pictures
photoshop, see the line with the jawline to neck

========================================
I can think of a several women just like this ..and yes they all enjoy BBC ....but ever so discretely .. so far

Back