Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,585 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,553 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,106 33.7%

• Total voters
I love this photo.. I wonder who she is calling..?
...j
I love this photo.. I wonder who she is calling..?
hmmmm, Janice K, let me think on that. Ya' think maybe she's calling a real man? I think so too, Janice K; I think so too. Of course she could be ordering Pizza or Chinese (or both); or perhaps her and her cuck hubby are calling for special BBC "Room Servicing."

Imagine a wife strolling with her Black lover beside her, while texting her hubby letting him know she won't be coming back home early. Never would you imagine she's already a Black Cock slut, because its never often too obvious with most white women. But really, there's plenty out there who're like such.

4257552.jpg

You probably don't realize that some women soldiers in the military are hotwives and their military or non-military spouses are cucks and some only cater to soldiers.

A soldier 24/7, and hotwife for whatever time available. Military BBC only.

tumblr_niequwpryS1thr5rpo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niequwpryS1thr5rpo2_540.jpg

tumblr_niequwpryS1thr5rpo3_540.jpg

Last edited:
4598-hot-funny-interracial-gif.gif
Absolutely amazing. My wife to surrender to any man that could cum like that.

You probably don't realize that some women soldiers in the military are hotwives and their military or non-military spouses are cucks and they only cater to soldiers.

A soldier 24/7 and hotwife for whatever time available. Military BBC only.

View attachment 759310

View attachment 759312

View attachment 759314
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THis has been happening for many years ..... AS you say Military BBC only .... at least since the 1950s ..that I know

Back